AHAHAH WHOS LISTENING TO TALKSPORT

19 replies
Found 12th Jan 2009
ahaha Black gerbil1 just got mentioned!!!

going viral

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
17 Comments

??????? elaborate

Original Poster

magicbeans;4045340

??????? elaborate

they were talking about Price harry blah blah blah, I emailed in but used Black gerbil1 as my name

he said "theres no way his real name is Black gerbil1, but anyway... and read my email.

turned it off. when stan and dan finished. They need to get ian collins back on at nights. its terrible now after 10 pm.

Original Poster

ants97;4045410

turned it off. when stan and dan finished. They need to get ian collins … turned it off. when stan and dan finished. They need to get ian collins back on at nights. its terrible now after 10 pm.

yeah I know, he fills 10-1pm now.

black gerbil1;4045350

they were talking about Price harry blah blah blah, I emailed in but used … they were talking about Price harry blah blah blah, I emailed in but used Black gerbil1 as my namehe said "theres no way his real name is Black gerbil1, but anyway... and read my email.

should have told them to rep ya!
good stuff though.... i been on the radio...my only claim to fame..requested a choon!

classic, gerbster going global

black gerbil1;4045428

yeah I know, he fills 10-1pm now.

yeah he's fairly good in the mornings but the banter at night with ash is excellent. he mentioned at the tail end of last week that he'll be on mornings for a few more weeks then there be some anouncement about scheduling.

oh and well done for getting on the radio.:thumbsup:

acecatcher3;4045465

The face reminds me of something out of the lord of the rings - kinda a bit like an orc.

Got pointy ears too

acecatcher3;4045465

LOL, that don't look right.

Nice one BG. *awaits the playa haterz asking for proof*

pics or it didn't happen.................

Is there anywhere you can listen to talksport live on the tinterweb? Wont work for me on the homepage.

tommy boyd was the best

human zoo

Original Poster

donnydude;4046014

Is there anywhere you can listen to talksport live on the tinterweb? Wont … Is there anywhere you can listen to talksport live on the tinterweb? Wont work for me on the homepage.

open up Windows media player...

FILE>OPEN URL>

then paste this

new.talksport.net/med…asx

thts ace bg1, i bet you was well pleased when it got read out, did you record it?
i would of been going mental

Original Poster

Cluffy321;4046050

thts ace bg1, i bet you was well pleased when it got read out, did you … thts ace bg1, i bet you was well pleased when it got read out, did you record it?i would of been going mental

now thankfully I have a life.

black gerbil1;4046045

open up Windows media player...FILEOPEN URLthen paste … open up Windows media player...FILE>OPEN URL>then paste thishttp://new.talksport.net/mediaplayer/../talksport-liveUK_LL.asx

That isnt live for me and it stops after 20 seconds. Its annoying me now!

Original Poster

donnydude;4046083

That isnt live for me and it stops after 20 seconds. Its annoying me now!

its about 10-15secs behind. Mine dont cut out unless my internet is playing up
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition63657
    2. Win a google pixel phone at Stylist1111
    3. win free cash32
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines10

See more discussions