Groups

ahh new job offer!

got offered a new job today! same money etc... but just based near me rather than all over uk. With having kids seems perfect but something holding me back and can't make up mi mind help!!

5 Comments

Banned

would help if we knew what was holding you back? sounds like a good deal to me

Original Poster

lottysdad08;8368390

would help if we knew what was holding you back? sounds like a good deal … would help if we knew what was holding you back? sounds like a good deal to me

dunno??? think its the whole moving thing

When you ask people what the most important thing in their life is, most will answer with "My kids" or "Family" yet when they stop and look at their life they realise that life has led them to give more attention to other things (work, money etc)

If you would also answer that family is the most important thing in your life and that your goal is for you and your family to be happy, then you should take some time to think about the things you do every day and consider if they actually benefit the those that are most important to you, and whether they help you acheive your goal of a happy family.

If your kids and family are the most important thing in your life then really it should be a no brainer... same money but more time at home with those that mean the most to you?

Sorry perhaps that was a bit heavy for first thing in the morning but I've been up for a while! - anyway congratulations on the job offer and good luck with whichever choice you make!

Starting a new job is always daunting but at least you know the job so that's one hurdle out the way. Unfamiliarity makes us unsure, it makes us question our judgement. Jump in with both feet and don't look back, I don't think you will regret it.

Banned

its just fear of the unknown as your comfortable where you are .... change is always awkward just take a look at the big picture and you'll come to the right decision
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1637
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764498
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …76129
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846275

See more discussions