Titchimp;2556554

You can be pulled for walking it along?

stupid aint it, didnt even have petrol in it

Original Poster

kippy;2556566

give us a piccy then.

pic of what

of the mini moto and you walking it ... lol
    http://parishcouncils.org/greatlinford/Parish%2520Councillor%2520pictures/Mini%2520moto.jpg

And while you were committing this serious & terrible crime, wantonly using up all the police resources, some poor taxpayer was getting his car or house stolen or threatened with a knife by some scally druggie.

Don't worry about it Dean - just rest easy knowing you've helped some 2-bit copper towards his brownie badge.

Original Poster

kippy;2556582

of the mini moto and you walking it ... lol

oh yeh im on my mobile computer now while still walkin it home on it lol

karaokecolin;2556585

And while you were committing this serious & terrible crime, wantonly … And while you were committing this serious & terrible crime, wantonly using up all the police resources, some poor taxpayer was getting his car or house stolen or threatened with a knife by some scally druggie.Don't worry about it Dean - just rest easy knowing you've helped some 2-bit copper towards his brownie badge.

ha ha i lol'ed :w00t:

Original Poster

to add insult it was a cso

hehehe i just had this image of someone walking the bike and a copper pulling out a red card.

Original Poster

kippy;2556604

hehehe i just had this image of someone walking the bike and a copper … hehehe i just had this image of someone walking the bike and a copper pulling out a red card.

ha ha :?

I dont get it......
    mini moto?

karaokecolin;2556585

And while you were committing this serious & terrible crime, wantonly … And while you were committing this serious & terrible crime, wantonly using up all the police resources, some poor taxpayer was getting his car or house stolen

By someone that drives on of those toys

Original Poster

bellabonkers;2556614

I dont get it......mini moto?

basically a minature motorbike with a 49cc engine

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/10793797/Pocket_Bike_Mini_Moto_Motor_Cycle.jpg

well thats a bit silly, how can you get into trouble for walking it? how else do you get it to wherever your allowed to ride it?

bellabonkers;2556644

well thats a bit silly, how can you get into trouble for walking it? how … well thats a bit silly, how can you get into trouble for walking it? how else do you get it to wherever your allowed to ride it?

By flying, obviously! :whistling:

mchalmers;2556677

By flying, obviously! :whistling:

fill the tank with red bull.... :thumbsup:

Original Poster

bellabonkers;2556644

well thats a bit silly, how can you get into trouble for walking it? how … well thats a bit silly, how can you get into trouble for walking it? how else do you get it to wherever your allowed to ride it?

i know but what u gonna do?

SuperEd

http://www.ukemergency.co.uk/police/dscd0537.jpg

u should of showed em this

Are you sure it was ur mini motor ?!?!?!?!

Original Poster

frollickingfrill;2556878

Are you sure it was ur mini motor ?!?!?!?!

yes :? why wouldnt it be? i aint no thief, £35 off ebay

Please dont mistake police for pcso's. We do completely different jobs

Had you been riding it illegally?

Got a warning for what?

Oh dear, I gave you advice on fixing that.
    Does that mean they will come after me for aiding and abetting. :w00t:

I'd better hide.

What was your warning for, there's no law against pushing a mini moto down the street is there?

Me think it's just some plastic policeman making up laws and trying to make out he has more power than he actually does.

peodude;2558841

What was your warning for, there's no law against pushing a mini moto … What was your warning for, there's no law against pushing a mini moto down the street is there?.

if its on the road or pavement without tax or insurance yeah. same as if your car isnt taxed and is parked in the street

ADZ1478;2557564

Please dont mistake police for pcso's. We do completely different jobs

Being a Police person is a Job?.:?

I thought they did it for fun.

Driving fast cars with flashing lights, bundling people on the ground and stopping motorists to give them a lecture about not to drive like them or be on the phone whilst driving like they do.

Oh sorry! the law states that you can drive and use a walkie talkie radio whilst driving, how convenient for the police. :x

I got attacked outside my house and the police said they would have to nick me if I pressed charges even though I never hit the 2 guys. I had a split chin and a torn cheek though.

If the Police ever want help from me in the future they know where they can go. :whistling:

markvirgo;2561038

If the Police ever want help from me in the future they know where they … If the Police ever want help from me in the future they know where they can go. :whistling:

lol they get it financially from you every month wether you like it or not :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846347
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4682234
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764696
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2545

See more discussions