Groups

Ahhh well another let down,back to the drawing board

Been to view another house, wasnt what we needed,far too small and as for box room ive seen bigger rabbit hutches! lol
    couldnt imagine even attempting to put 2 teenage boys in a room that small

back to the search now,im sure something will keep up sooner or later,bit disappointed mind you but keeping my chin up or trying to lol

13 Comments

This one might be a better option
    http://fawny.org/blog/images/SmallestHouse-500.jpg

Original Poster

lol ideal!

acecatcher3;4062767

what about the implants :P haha some might get that bad joke!

i certainly did lol.

Original Poster

glad you lot got it then cos i didnt

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4062911

greyparrot was on about liposuction yesterday and boob jobs, ace3 asked … greyparrot was on about liposuction yesterday and boob jobs, ace3 asked why didn't she move house, case of mistaken identity:thumbsup:

oh missed that post then:?

are you council or do you own your home

Banned

sorry to here it didnt go well, dont give up hope keep looking x

Original Poster

linw;4063062

are you council or do you own your home

council renting at the mo

Original Poster

greyparrot;4063090

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/317229/liposuction-what-do-you-think

oooo errrrr couldnt ever have anything like that done,i think once you have one type of cosmetic surgery its likely you will go on and want another and then another,hardly anyone is happy with the way they are,nose too big,ears stick out,bum too wobbly,boobs too small,jelly belly,big thighs etc etc
    I'd be more concerned about what could go wrong lol

Where are you and are you looking to buy or just rent?

Original Poster

macdoona;4063270

Where are you and are you looking to buy or just rent?

hampshire,we moved here with a view to buy using the council discount scheme however we will def not be buying this place i hate it lol
    soooo its either exchange into another council place and see how we get on or see if we could afford to private rent

Mardyass;4063118

council renting at the mo

have you been to your doctors about the stress you are under and could you get a letter from them or from health visitor to say its making you ill also all the crime numbers from the police .then go to the council and make them aware of your situation and see if they can help,with a transfer ,also have you been around all the other housing associations in your area and add yourself to there mutual exchange books .also if your council has nothing to offer you then you can put yourself on other waiting lists there is also websites you can advertise your home on for mutual exchanges.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay512
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1326
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1015
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764333

See more discussions