Groups

ahhhh new phone help

I posted yesterday but im completely lost lol i need a new phone asap was going to go for the motog4 but its got mixed reviews because of he ghost touch problem my other option is the samsung j5 not sure what else im willing to spend upto 200 want decent battery and cam i use whatsapp and snapchat thats all really help is neededdddd
    Thanks in advance

14 Comments

Just pick one you like the look off, they are all basically the same anyway

try this, last year's model which received very good reviews and has seen good long term feedback

debenhamsplus.com/p/1…HAQ

Xiaomi redmi 3s or note 3. Great battery, camera is decent and under your budget. only catch is ordering from China

Check the Moto G4 Plus reviews on Amazon.... You need to look at the number of reviews, and the overall star rating. Look at the amount of happy people compared to those who complain about the ghost touch issue. That will give you some perspective.

hottoast

Check the Moto G4 Plus reviews on Amazon.... You need to look at the … Check the Moto G4 Plus reviews on Amazon.... You need to look at the number of reviews, and the overall star rating. Look at the amount of happy people compared to those who complain about the ghost touch issue. That will give you some perspective.

The problem as far as 'ghost touch' is concerned is that if you buy direct from Motorola and you have a problem then their customer service is appalling. It is slow, obstructive (like the ghost touch!) and they don't comply with the Consumer Rights Act. I speak from bitter experience!

A decent condition samsung galaxy s6 might be out there somewhere for that price. There's not a great deal of difference between the s6 and 7. just a memory card slot and a bigger battery aswell as some minor improvements.

noelphobic

The problem as far as 'ghost touch' is concerned is that if you buy … The problem as far as 'ghost touch' is concerned is that if you buy direct from Motorola and you have a problem then their customer service is appalling. It is slow, obstructive (like the ghost touch!) and they don't comply with the Consumer Rights Act. I speak from bitter experience!

​In fairness I had an LG G4 from Amazon which failed after 14 months.

Fortunately Amazon refunded immediately, and without question.

Sounds like you had a bad experience.

On this basis I would suggest buy the Moto G4, but buy direct from Amazon themselves. Then if there is by some chance an issue, it should be sorted.
    Edited by: "hottoast" 9th Jan

Moto g4 or g4 plus. I know of several people with these and no one has had a problem. Got one for the wife and she loves it. When I next replace mine it will be a g4. Buy from amazon so you'll be covered no matter what.

noelphobic

The problem as far as 'ghost touch' is concerned is that if you buy … The problem as far as 'ghost touch' is concerned is that if you buy direct from Motorola and you have a problem then their customer service is appalling. It is slow, obstructive (like the ghost touch!) and they don't comply with the Consumer Rights Act. I speak from bitter experience!

100% agree with you here, Motorola / Lenovo = chit.

Gatey10

Xiaomi redmi 3s or note 3. Great battery, camera is decent and under your … Xiaomi redmi 3s or note 3. Great battery, camera is decent and under your budget. only catch is ordering from China

great phone apart from camera

moto 4g. Brilliant. Read the experts reviews not the cheapskates on here!

pcadvisor.co.uk/tes…95/

dothedealnow

moto 4g. Brilliant. Read the experts reviews not the cheapskates on … moto 4g. Brilliant. Read the experts reviews not the cheapskates on here!http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/test-centre/mobile-phone/best-cheap-phone-best-budget-smartphone-2017-uk-3473395/

Haven't seen any comments from cheapskates. The Moto G4 is a good phone for the money. When it works as it should. Lots of them don't and Motorola/Lenovo couldn't care less.

forums.lenovo.com/t5/…241

Better phone and very popular on HUKD is the Xiaomi Note 3 Global
    excellent phone with huge battery 4000mAH and fast processor. £128 delivered

Sandy1012

Better phone and very popular on HUKD is the Xiaomi Note 3 … Better phone and very popular on HUKD is the Xiaomi Note 3 Globalexcellent phone with huge battery 4000mAH and fast processor. £128 delivered

5 star phone apart from the camera
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??56
      2. GAP Insurance Recommendations11
      3. Any discount for paultons park?22
      4. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?56

See more discussions