Do your best .Good luck!!!!

Original Poster

grex9101;5252479

Especially if you use "words" like "tomoz"........ :roll:

so true wooops

jeany123;5252492

Do your best .Good luck!!!!

thanks

The very best of luck to you - without the sarcasim.

Do your best and concentrate - that is all you can do...

xxx

A level or GCSE,if it's GCSE then it'll all work out fine, if it's a-level then you want to start praying

Original Poster

oXdanXo;5252754

A level or GCSE,if it's GCSE then it'll all work out fine, if it's … A level or GCSE,if it's GCSE then it'll all work out fine, if it's a-level then you want to start praying

Gcse LOL

oXdanXo;5252754

A level or GCSE,if it's GCSE then it'll all work out fine, if it's … A level or GCSE,if it's GCSE then it'll all work out fine, if it's a-level then you want to start praying

Ahh crap, mines on wednesday!
Im bricking it :-(

Excessive use of 'lulled into a false sense of security' and quoting song lyrics got me an A in GCSE English way back when.

good luck! I hated english

which novels you doing?

im reading through about 20 pages of notes on lord of the flies, havent even started on inspector calls...

Original Poster

im doing merchant of venice and of mice and men
i just revised sum quotes lol

Come back and tell us how you think you did

welshsoldier;5253705

im doing merchant of venice and of mice and meni just revised sum quotes … im doing merchant of venice and of mice and meni just revised sum quotes lol

Of mice and men got me through my stardard grade(gsce's) i found it surprisiny easy with this book otherwise a doubt i would of passed:thumbsup:.

Good Luck x

Original Poster

Hey guys i just did it!!!
It was ok i wrote 9 pages of a4 so i think i done ok and got me quotes in there :P
only problem was the unseen poetry - winter swans try looking it up and tell me what u think of it
I thought it was about love lol

Bet you feel a lot better now

Original Poster

jeany123;5259445

Bet you feel a lot better now

yeah alot better had an IT exam 2 hours after my lit which was simple so that lifted my mood :P

welshsoldier;5257219

Hey guys i just did it!!!It was ok i wrote 9 pages of a4 so i think i … Hey guys i just did it!!!It was ok i wrote 9 pages of a4 so i think i done ok and got me quotes in there :Ponly problem was the unseen poetry - winter swans try looking it up and tell me what u think of itI thought it was about love lol

Had my lit exam today, with that unseen poem. I also thought it was about love.
Studeied To Kill a Mockingbird and Hobson's Choice.
Was easier than i thought but i would take a C overall.

Original Poster

TWIGGY4LIFE 666;5260869

Had my lit exam today, with that unseen poem. I also thought it was about … Had my lit exam today, with that unseen poem. I also thought it was about love.Studeied To Kill a Mockingbird and Hobson's Choice. Was easier than i thought but i would take a C overall.

some of my friends wer on about marriage and the storm was an arguement and the swans wer getting back together i was like yeeeeaaah :whistling:

glad someone else thought it was love lol

i think i should get atleast a C maybe a B if im lucky :P

welshsoldier;5260950

some of my friends wer on about marriage and the storm was an arguement … some of my friends wer on about marriage and the storm was an arguement and the swans wer getting back together i was like yeeeeaaah :whistling:glad someone else thought it was love loli think i should get atleast a C maybe a B if im lucky :P

I took the "they mate for life" or whatever it was to resemble marriage. not sure about the storms and arguements.

TBH i don't really need anything more than a C, as long as i do well in English language. Just glad the longest exam is over.

Original Poster

TWIGGY4LIFE 666;5260974

I took the "they mate for life" or whatever it was to resemble marriage. … I took the "they mate for life" or whatever it was to resemble marriage. not sure about the storms and arguements.TBH i don't really need anything more than a C, as long as i do well in English language. Just glad the longest exam is over.

yh same it was soo boring
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Computer upgrades89
    2. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    3. Whey protien629
    4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811

See more discussions