Groups

ahhhhhhhhh im missing the apprentice

When is it repeated?

16 Comments

Me too! Think it's repeated on Saturday evening.

Saturday night. Or on BBC iPlayer from tomorrow.

It should be on Iplayer, I'm on nightshift at the moment so I normally use iplayer to catch up.

John

I'm watching it right now - you want me to tell you what's happening!!! lol

Original Poster

hannah19790;2150219

I'm watching it right now - you want me to tell you what's happening!!! … I'm watching it right now - you want me to tell you what's happening!!! lol

Noooooooooooo!

Johnmcl7;2150199

It should be on Iplayer, I'm on nightshift at the moment so I normally … It should be on Iplayer, I'm on nightshift at the moment so I normally use iplayer to catch up.John

why do people pay you to watch the bbc iplayer at night? surely you should be doing something?

Banned

iplayer is so slow to show the eps i just gave up and now i watch it as its on

GIJimmy;2150250

why do people pay you to watch the bbc iplayer at night? surely you … why do people pay you to watch the bbc iplayer at night? surely you should be doing something?

?! - I'm on nightshift so I can't watch it, that's why I need Iplayer so I can catch up on the program during the day when I'm off shift.

John

oh i see. sorry about that. i cant read.:whistling:

Missed it myself (too busy watching Chelsea lose ) can't seem to find it on Saturday on my Sky+ anyone care to help with time, date, channel. Rep will be provided

Original Poster

crow99;2151377

Missed it myself (too busy watching Chelsea lose ) can't seem to find … Missed it myself (too busy watching Chelsea lose ) can't seem to find it on Saturday on my Sky+ anyone care to help with time, date, channel. Rep will be provided

i cant find it either HELP!!!

Channel 1, sunday 10:30pm

Took quite a bit of searching but found it eventually! Hope that helps!

Banned

Try the US version with Donald trump. they are up to series 6 I think and all are available if you look.

Far better and bigger with some real backstabbing.

Banned

REALITY SHOW: The Apprentice
    On: BBC 1 (101)
    Date: Sunday 25th May 2008 (starting in 3 days)
    Time: 22:00 to 23:00 (1 hour long)

The remaining seven candidates' advertising and branding skills are tested when the teams are instructed to design and market their own brands of tissues. With just two days to produce and direct a story-based ad campaign before pitching to one of the world's biggest advertising agencies, it's not long before creative temperaments flare.
    (Stereo, Widescreen, Subtitles)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Marked By: 'Favourite: The Apprentice' marker
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from getdigiguide.com/?p=…124

Copyright (c) GipsyMedia Limited.

kelly_o_fanatic;2154193

Channel 1, sunday 10:30pmTook quite a bit of searching but found it … Channel 1, sunday 10:30pmTook quite a bit of searching but found it eventually! Hope that helps!

Cheers, Kelly have left rep :thumbsup:

crow99;2155280

Cheers, Kelly have left rep :thumbsup:

Thanks Glad I could help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      2. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748

See more discussions