Air

Air is free! Get out there and take it in. Leave your desk/computer for five minutes!

12 Comments

this should be in the freebies section

No need to even bother getting up... simply breathe in... and out...

yeah, i live in london, i'm not sure this is the best idea

HAHAHA...........sorry to much air

Original Poster

coopdogggg;7729608

yeah, i live in london, i'm not sure this is the best idea

:? very true!

I went to London for 4 days sightseeing and had to wash my hair every day as it smelled so horrible. Would drive me nuts if I lived there cos takes my long thick hair HOURS to dry and style etc!

Original Poster

Caz42;7729659

I went to London for 4 days sightseeing and had to wash my hair every day … I went to London for 4 days sightseeing and had to wash my hair every day as it smelled so horrible. Would drive me nuts if I lived there cos takes my long thick hair HOURS to dry and style etc!

Being a baldy that doesn't give me any problems! I get a black film developing on my scalp instead!!!!:roll:

wazzygib;7729720

Being a baldy that doesn't give me any problems! I get a black film … Being a baldy that doesn't give me any problems! I get a black film developing on my scalp instead!!!!:roll:

Why not just leave it a few days then and it will look like you've got a full head of hair again. All follically challenged men could move to London

You've got a front to come on 'ere an' tell us to get off our computers, ain't ya?

Go on, be away wiv ya

I once had a job for engineering company and my job was to sell air. Compressed air that is, to dentists/builders etc. My starting line was:

I'm calling from xxxxxxx and i'm just wondering if you want to buy some air?

sburley;7729655

Must be fake then, It costs at least £10 here. … Must be fake then, It costs at least £10 here. http://www.oxygenstore.co.uk/oxygen-cans/cat_5.html

cant believe i bought that.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
    3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
    4. Apples new update610

See more discussions