Groups

Air france help

A colleague at work is flying soon with air france from birmingham to kenya via paris but is unsure of the lugggage allowence she has e-mailed air france but no reply and also range with no answer more than once does any body know so i can let her know please.

11 Comments

Original Poster

Thanks mrdamino

voyageur class is what i picked it said on her information economy class is this the same?

it said
    You can travel with 2 baggage items of up to 23 kg/50 lbs each per passenger
    so does this mean total of 46kg per person?

Original Poster

is it 46kg each can anybody help?

chris3349

Thanks mrdaminovoyageur class is what i picked it said on her information … Thanks mrdaminovoyageur class is what i picked it said on her information economy class is this the same?it saidYou can travel with 2 baggage items of up to 23 kg/50 lbs each per passengerso does this mean total of 46kg per person?

Reading what you have put "23 kg/50 lbs each per passenger"

Per passenger....not per bag....at least that's how I see it. I can't imagine many airlines would allow 46kg per passenger.

Edited by: "bellabonkers" 29th Nov 2010

2 bags of up to 23kg each - per passenger so I read it as 46kg per person split over 2 bags

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Reads as 46 per person to me aswell, a huge amount.

Thanks for you help all i will tell her

Most airlines impose a maximum weight per bag of 32kg, so don't try and cram all 46kg into one huge case!

How long are they going for o_O bloody ell.
    How on earth would you need any more than 20kg is beyond me!

i travel with no more than 8kg!

Original Poster

Jetpac

How long are they going for o_O bloody ell. How on earth would you need … How long are they going for o_O bloody ell. How on earth would you need any more than 20kg is beyond me!i travel with no more than 8kg!

She is going for 3 or 4. Weeks

chris3349

[quote=Jetpac]She is going for 3 or 4. Weeks

Even so! i did 8 weeks in america on 8kg, just was as you go along. you dont want to be lugging 2 23kg monsters around with you!

Original Poster

Jetpac

Even so! i did 8 weeks in america on 8kg, just was as you go along. you … Even so! i did 8 weeks in america on 8kg, just was as you go along. you dont want to be lugging 2 23kg monsters around with you!

I agree but she says she has to take lots of clothes as her sisters love the clothes from this country and returns with very little baggage
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4542123
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions