Groups

Air Max

Had a white pair of Air Max, but they're a bit run down. Where would be the cheapest and best place to buy a pair. Any help appreciated, thanks.

7 Comments

outlet shop next to your nearest motorway

End Clothing always seem to have good sales on Air Max. Picked up a few decent colours for sub £60 from there.

endclothing.com/gb/…el=

Hardly find any nice pairs in the outlets. Normally go to the one in Wembly
    Edited by: "tchau" 1st Mar

I got Nike air Max one for £45 at York outlet last summer, about 1 month after my youngest son paid £110 haha

Import direct from china £35, and ensure they mark as gift/ present, or value £20 for example

westy125

Import direct from china £35, and ensure they mark as gift/ present, or … Import direct from china £35, and ensure they mark as gift/ present, or value £20 for example

all fake.

westy125

Import direct from china £35, and ensure they mark as gift/ present, or … Import direct from china £35, and ensure they mark as gift/ present, or value £20 for example

Do you know any websites that sell for this price?

Banned

fozed

I got Nike air Max one for £45 at York outlet last summer, about 1 month … I got Nike air Max one for £45 at York outlet last summer, about 1 month after my youngest son paid £110 haha

i get 40% from the nike site lool bought so much pairs im bored lool
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??22
      2. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      3. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510
      4. Three connection89

See more discussions