Airconditioning Unit

Found 9th Jul
What's the best priced portable air-conditioning unit available at the moment please? I can see a lot of expired deals.
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
i wouldn't bother with a 'portable' unit. I took advantage of one of the offers. Portable yet weighs 20+ kilos before it has water inside.. Secondly, having to have the window open to let the hot air out is a waste of time..
Its easier to get a proper unit installed. One upstairs and one down to cool the whole house and will set you back 600 quid.
nrackham7622 m ago

i wouldn't bother with a 'portable' unit. I took advantage of one of the …i wouldn't bother with a 'portable' unit. I took advantage of one of the offers. Portable yet weighs 20+ kilos before it has water inside.. Secondly, having to have the window open to let the hot air out is a waste of time..Its easier to get a proper unit installed. One upstairs and one down to cool the whole house and will set you back 600 quid.

Have you had this done? Who did you use?
marshy5110 m ago

Have you had this done? Who did you use?

I am in the process of getting quotes and install dates. i think i am going to go with Breeze installations as they have some decent technology for both heating and cooling.
I have recently had this done in my house in Spain (the cooling) and it is very effective.
Oh interesting, thank you! Sods law though that this will be the last of it lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants