Groups
    EXPIRED

Airline seat release dates

Banned
    Hi, would anyone know when airlines generally release seats for flights in the near future?

Specifically Monarch, Ryan Air etc that fly out from Birmingham.
    Their current seat availability is until end of March 2015.

I've tried contacting their 'customer services' and was told by Monarch that they don't know; Ryan Air lady actually spouted a load of nervous irrelevant nonsense as she clearly was outside her comfort zone.

So I turn to you guys in case you have any experience of this kind of thing.
    By the way, I notice British Airways seats are available 12 months in advance.

6 Comments

The only thing I could find was that easyjet release their Summer 2015 route seats in October 2014, I assume all the budget airlines release their seats on the same day. Not sure if April falls under Spring or Summer, the only thing I can suggest is to ask on their facebook pages and see if you get a definitive answer.

Last year Easyjet released May flights in August , July/August flights around 9th Oct. Ryanair released May flights on 10th October and 13th May July/August flights. That was London though.

Edited by: "redhot999" 17th Jul 2014

I've been waiting for Easter too, I keep checking the Monarch site.

Original Poster Banned

nbuuifx

I've been waiting for Easter too, I keep checking the Monarch site.

From Birmingham?

Sign up to all their newsletters and you normally found out before it goes public

Original Poster Banned

wmi

Sign up to all their newsletters and you normally found out before it … Sign up to all their newsletters and you normally found out before it goes public

Ironically, I've JUST finished unsubscribing from a whole load of newsletters and spam mails. Amazing how much of this stuff one receives every day when sifting through the spam folder in email.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cordial....11
      2. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…23
      3. Family Spotify account32
      4. Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for…55

See more discussions