Groups

Airmail Small Packets

Ok, I am sending 10 CDs to the USA and the parcel weighs 1.25kg. Ive decided to use the Airmail Small Packets from Royal Mail as its the cheapest option.

This is the first time Ive printed off my own labels and such. Once Ive paid online can I just hand the parcel over to the post office as it cannot fit in the mail box? Also the box is 1.25kg would they kill me if I say the weight is 1kg?

3 Comments

Original Poster

i'll have to send it as 1.2kg then. So do I just hand it over to the PO?

Original Poster

Every time I go to the post office to get something weighed its much heavier then my scales. Ok, Ill go to the PO and see if the prices are any cheaper. Fingers crossed. Man, I should of charged the ebay buyer more postage.

Civic EG6;6361717

Every time I go to the post office to get something weighed its much … Every time I go to the post office to get something weighed its much heavier then my scales. Ok, Ill go to the PO and see if the prices are any cheaper. Fingers crossed. Man, I should of charged the ebay buyer more postage.

Yes home scales are just not accurate enough.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1929
      3. love affairs1547
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767273

See more discussions