Groups
    EXPIRED

Airmiles

I have quite a few thousand airmiles in my account my sister wants to buy them how much are they worth?

12 Comments

$6.32

Stupid lazy question.

Buy them? She's your sister give them for free you stingy!

Original Poster

gerrygedder

$6.32Stupid lazy question.

rash

Buy them? She's your sister give them for free you stingy!

Thanks for your inputs if you have no answer to my question please refrain from posting thanks.

Sell them for £1 per mile.8)

Charging your sister for something you got for free....strong life choice

http://blogs.conchango.com/blogs/simonmunro/austin_powers_mike_myers_as_dr_evil2_thumb_1FE260D9.jpg

one millllion dollars!

:P

i have some half price copys of the big issue got off a frozen to death homeless relative any interest?

[email protected] tears from op

Original Poster

Great comeback now i am laughing at you go and troll in somebody elses thread bye.

Thread backfire

Good night

its costs 750 air miles for a single ticket to zone 1 - Paris = so 1500 for a return to paris I would work it out at a normal flight to paris would be say £150 so if would sell them for half the price = 50p per mile
    Airiles are seeling them at the moment for buy 400 get 75 free or something like that and 400 cost - I think £80 not too sure on that but check the airmiles site

missp27

one millllion dollars! :P

no. wait. 100 billion dollars!

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
    4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77

See more discussions