Groups

Airmiles - so I've almost got enough for a flight to Paris

Banned
    What's the girlfriend supposed to do while I'm away?

19 Comments

Banned

thought you where taking her with you to do the proposal thing

Mate, don't worry about that, it's all been sorted ;-)

Original Poster Banned

sassie;5409837

thought you where taking her with you to do the proposal thing

No that's in a couple of weeks jezz keep up sassie :roll:

Buy her a rabbit (not the one with a cute tail) and a box of batteries. She may decide to change the locks before you return. :whistling:

Banned

lumoruk;5409882

No that's in a couple of weeks jezz keep up sassie :roll:

oi, im old, memory aint what it used to be, so you not formally engaged would it be seen as decent to take a female friend with ya then :w00t:

Banned

What's the girlfriend supposed to do while I'm away?

your mate?

Original Poster Banned

sassie;5409896

oi, im old, memory aint what it used to be, so you not formally engaged … oi, im old, memory aint what it used to be, so you not formally engaged would it be seen as decent to take a female friend with ya then :w00t:

So if I have 750 airmiles then that is for 2 seats? :?

Just checked apparently it's for one seat which is my point...why would someone want to fly on their own? It's taken me almost 2yrs to get enough points (I'm not there yet) just seems like a waste of time...airmiles that is.

Banned

lumoruk;5410090

So if I have 750 airmiles then that is for 2 seats? :?Just checked … So if I have 750 airmiles then that is for 2 seats? :?Just checked apparently it's for one seat which is my point...why would someone want to fly on their own? It's taken me almost 2yrs to get enough points (I'm not there yet) just seems like a waste of time...airmiles that is.

lol - i have no idea, dont do airmiles, is this some kind of shopping reward thing

Original Poster Banned

sassie;5410119

lol - i have no idea, dont do airmiles, is this some kind of shopping … lol - i have no idea, dont do airmiles, is this some kind of shopping reward thing

Like in the other thread it's an American Express + Mastercard reward scheme

Every £10 with American Express = 1 air mile
    Every £50 with Mastercard = 1 air mile

Just gone through the options and it will cost me 760 air miles plus £120 to fly her to Paris with us in economy class, probably cheaper to get low cost airline? But never been with British Airways so might be an experience I suppose.

Banned

lumoruk;5410145

Like in the other thread it's an American Express + Mastercard reward … Like in the other thread it's an American Express + Mastercard reward schemeEvery £10 with American Express = 1 air mileEvery £50 with Mastercard = 1 air mile

LloydsTsb..........

you must have spent a shed-load on your Amex

Original Poster Banned

dimebars;5410152

LloydsTsb..........you must have spent a shed-load on your Amex

From other thread, moved in to new house so bought furniture, wood flooring etc oh and an engagement ring

if only wickes would accept american express :x

Banned

lumoruk;5410145

Like in the other thread it's an American Express + Mastercard reward … Like in the other thread it's an American Express + Mastercard reward schemeEvery £10 with American Express = 1 air mileEvery £50 with Mastercard = 1 air mileJust gone through the options and it will cost me 760 air miles plus £120 to fly her to Paris with us in economy class, probably cheaper to get low cost airline? But never been with British Airways so might be an experience I suppose.

awww go for it, why not, £120 is for two of ya, look at it that way

*sassie unpacks case*

Original Poster Banned

sassie;5410210

*sassie unpacks case*

:lol: aww you should have said yes when I asked.

Banned

lumoruk;5410145

Like in the other thread it's an American Express + Mastercard reward … Like in the other thread it's an American Express + Mastercard reward schemeEvery £10 with American Express = 1 air mileEvery £50 with Mastercard = 1 air mileJust gone through the options and it will cost me 760 air miles plus £120 to fly her to Paris with us in economy class, probably cheaper to get low cost airline? But never been with British Airways so might be an experience I suppose.

Ryanair

more than likey £5 plus taxes

BA isnt that great tbh - you certainly wont get £120 of value flying with them instead

Banned

lumoruk;5410238

:lol: aww you should have said yes when I asked.

and you should have spoken louder, remember the age thing, everything starts going :oops:

Original Poster Banned

sassie;5410252

and you should have spoken louder, remember the age thing, everything … and you should have spoken louder, remember the age thing, everything starts going :oops:

haha how old are you exactly, i reckon between 30-40

Banned

lumoruk;5410294

haha how old are you exactly, i reckon between 30-40

dont you know its rude to ask a lady her age :w00t:

even though im no lady you can still mind your own business

Original Poster Banned

sassie;5410332

dont you know its rude to ask a lady her age :w00t:

I over stepped the line, sorry :thumbsup:

Im sure she will keep herself "busy"

Its amazing what the interweb can offer for lonely hearts
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1435
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4592145
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1023
      4. Sky Fibre Max22

See more discussions