EXPIRED

airplane Holdall or Cabin Bag

HI All

I am after any recommendations for an airplane cabin bag. I believe the max sixe of the bag is approx 50 by 40 by 20cm and ideally as light as possible

Any recommendation much appreciated

Thanks

8 Comments

I love the tripp range, I have this but in pink
didnt pay this much for it though, Debenhams often have good offers on the tripp bags.
They are really good quality cases and nice and light
tripp.co.uk/pro…08/

Just beat me to it, I was going to suggest Debenhams too! The 20% off code becomes valid tomorrow, but the 15% off one should work today, along with the free delivery code.

Original Poster

kassy2005;6878720

I love the tripp range, I have this but in pink didnt pay this much for … I love the tripp range, I have this but in pink didnt pay this much for it though, Debenhams often have good offers on the tripp bags.They are really good quality cases and nice and lighthttp://www.tripp.co.uk/products/black-superlite-cabin-suitcase/708/

Thanks for the reply unfortunately the bag weights nearly 3KG and I would ideally like around 1KG so I can pack it with enough clothes for 3 days away... Max weight allowed 10KG on the plane

2.7 kg is actually quite light I thought

their carbom holdalls are even lighter

kassy2005;6878794

2.7 kg is actually quite light I thought :)their carbom holdalls are even … 2.7 kg is actually quite light I thought :)their carbom holdalls are even lighter

yes it is most suitcases no matter what size are 4-5kg as im guessing the wheels etc weigh approx same no matter how big

I used quiksilver rucksacks for mine and OH hand luggage they dont look big but a few clothes a book and some nappies they were both about 5kg each filled

]http//di…spx

This is the one I got back in March and has done numerous hand luggage trips for me. Bargain as well.

Certainly no probs fitting in with Easyjet etc either.

DIVA1977;6879324

I used quiksilver rucksacks for mine and OH hand luggage they dont look … I used quiksilver rucksacks for mine and OH hand luggage they dont look big but a few clothes a book and some nappies they were both about 5kg each filled

Sounds interesting, who stocks them.

Have heard of some nylon cabing bags which weigh very little but cannot find any
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)46
    2. seller asked for IMEI87
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1925
    4. Advertised on Gumtree33

See more discussions