AirPod alternative

Posted 15th Nov
Hi,

I’m after a set of wireless headphones, I like the standard Apple earphones you get with an iPhone so was thinking of something similar to the AirPods. I purchased a pair from China but they were quite a bit bigger than normal Apple earphones....can anyone recommend a cheap set that would be closer to apples design and dimensions? Thanks Dan
Community Updates
Buying From Abroad

Groups

15 Comments
I60
Been impressed with my i60’s had them 6 months and used everyday with no issues. Identical size to AirPods
alankfc0216/11/2019 07:07

Been impressed with my i60’s had them 6 months and used everyday with no i …Been impressed with my i60’s had them 6 months and used everyday with no issues. Identical size to AirPods

Mine are bad. Right one has low volume. Charging case holds no battery so has to be plugged in to turn the airpods on every time. The button is broken and touchpad doesnt work
deals6916/11/2019 07:11

Mine are bad. Right one has low volume. Charging case holds no battery so …Mine are bad. Right one has low volume. Charging case holds no battery so has to be plugged in to turn the airpods on every time. The button is broken and touchpad doesnt work

Not so good. I wear mines to the gym 6 days a week for an hour and only charge them maybe once a week. For £28 I’m impressed
alankfc0216/11/2019 07:13

Not so good. I wear mines to the gym 6 days a week for an hour and only …Not so good. I wear mines to the gym 6 days a week for an hour and only charge them maybe once a week. For £28 I’m impressed

Where did you get yours from?
alankfc0216/11/2019 07:14

DHgate

Ahh ok. Got mine from Ebay for £32 with free next day delivery and they only started falling apart after the return period
deals6916/11/2019 07:15

Ahh ok. Got mine from Ebay for £32 with free next day delivery and they …Ahh ok. Got mine from Ebay for £32 with free next day delivery and they only started falling apart after the return period

Just checked and they were £25 but need to wait 3 weeks for delivery. Knowing my luck they will die shortly
alankfc0216/11/2019 07:16

Just checked and they were £25 but need to wait 3 weeks for delivery. …Just checked and they were £25 but need to wait 3 weeks for delivery. Knowing my luck they will die shortly

Haha hopefully not. Could've got them for around £22 too but decided to pay the extra tenner and get ebay protection and next day delivery but my luck failed anyway🥴
deals6916/11/2019 07:18

Haha hopefully not. Could've got them for around £22 too but decided to …Haha hopefully not. Could've got them for around £22 too but decided to pay the extra tenner and get ebay protection and next day delivery but my luck failed anyway🥴

I didn’t want to pay for AirPods in case I didn’t like them for running so bought the i60’s as a test pair as I knew they were identical size and so far not seen the need to go buy from apple.
alankfc0216/11/2019 07:20

I didn’t want to pay for AirPods in case I didn’t like them for running so …I didn’t want to pay for AirPods in case I didn’t like them for running so bought the i60’s as a test pair as I knew they were identical size and so far not seen the need to go buy from apple.

Ahh ok. I wanted the airpods but didnt want to pay the price regret not buying them now. What's the cheapest you think they'll go on black Friday?
Down to £130 on amazon. With codes around £120 but can’t see lower than that
These are new out and have rave reviews UrbanPods for £50 and come in black

shopurbanpods.co.uk/
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions