Airpods

Posted 8th Aug
Any cheap airpods pro but genuine for upto £160-£180
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
There was a thread week or so back with eBay seller doing the Pro at £170. May still be live
Jump_Out_Gang08/08/2020 17:36

There was a thread week or so back with eBay seller doing the Pro at £170. …There was a thread week or so back with eBay seller doing the Pro at £170. May still be live

I’ve checked that its sold out 😩 but thanks anyways
Edited by: "noor143" 8th Aug
@reindeer333 thread if I remember correctly
They were £155 here ebay.co.uk/itm…649

I ordered them myself when there was 25% Quidco and received them yesterday. They are completely genuine. Might be worth messaging the seller to see if they will be getting any more. Also, have a read through the Appliances Direct deal for AirPods Pro on here as that was where these were spotted, you will be able to see that others have confirmed that the £155 ones are real
RamsMax08/08/2020 17:46

They were £155 here …They were £155 here https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRAND-NEW-Apple-AirPods-Pro-White-Noise-Cancellation/184312986255?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649I ordered them myself when there was 25% Quidco and received them yesterday. They are completely genuine. Might be worth messaging the seller to see if they will be getting any more. Also, have a read through the Appliances Direct deal for AirPods Pro on here as that was where these were spotted, you will be able to see that others have confirmed that the £155 ones are real

Hey yea i’ve yexted the seller and lets see if he has anymore, i’ve tried to contact many ebay sellers, either they dont accept returns or they are replicas . More like hit or miss
noor14308/08/2020 17:55

Hey yea i’ve yexted the seller and lets see if he has anymore, i’ve tried t …Hey yea i’ve yexted the seller and lets see if he has anymore, i’ve tried to contact many ebay sellers, either they dont accept returns or they are replicas . More like hit or miss

Just be careful on the ones who state that they are genuine for that price mark. The serial numbers might match up but usually because they are clones and have a fake legit serial number.

I saw a pair listed brand new sealed genuine for £150. Saw the serial number on the images and checked it out. Came up fine on the Apple website but apparently the product has been registered back in March. Messaged the seller and he started claiming that he assumes its genuine and that he is selling it on behalf of a friend. But then saw the same serial number on another listing from a different seller.

Luckily I was able to get in on the deal for £155 along with Quidco and had them delivered direct from AO.

Supposedly the seller restocks it every couple of weeks, goodluck getting a reply though, he hardly ever messages back!
aMagicalPotato08/08/2020 18:02

Just be careful on the ones who state that they are genuine for that price …Just be careful on the ones who state that they are genuine for that price mark. The serial numbers might match up but usually because they are clones and have a fake legit serial number.I saw a pair listed brand new sealed genuine for £150. Saw the serial number on the images and checked it out. Came up fine on the Apple website but apparently the product has been registered back in March. Messaged the seller and he started claiming that he assumes its genuine and that he is selling it on behalf of a friend. But then saw the same serial number on another listing from a different seller.Luckily I was able to get in on the deal for £155 along with Quidco and had them delivered direct from AO.Supposedly the seller restocks it every couple of weeks, goodluck getting a reply though, he hardly ever messages back!

I’ve been looking everywhere but the price mark is so high 😩😩 i even saw a post on Hot UK deal that Germany Amazon was selling airpods pro for £179 and missed that deal i wish they put it on again but thanks anyways
noor14308/08/2020 18:05

I’ve been looking everywhere but the price mark is so high 😩😩 i even …I’ve been looking everywhere but the price mark is so high 😩😩 i even saw a post on Hot UK deal that Germany Amazon was selling airpods pro for £179 and missed that deal i wish they put it on again but thanks anyways

Yeah, depends on how urgently you need them. Its likely another deal at £179 from Amazon may come along in a few months, maybe on Prime day (if its still happening) but the price me and the other members got it for was pure luck.

Also rumours about Airpods 3 and Airpods Pro 2 have been surfacing so if a new one is announced then it should drop the Airpods Pros 2 down!

Best of luck!
aMagicalPotato08/08/2020 18:08

Yeah, depends on how urgently you need them. Its likely another deal at …Yeah, depends on how urgently you need them. Its likely another deal at £179 from Amazon may come along in a few months, maybe on Prime day (if its still happening) but the price me and the other members got it for was pure luck.Also rumours about Airpods 3 and Airpods Pro 2 have been surfacing so if a new one is announced then it should drop the Airpods Pros 2 down!Best of luck!

Thanks though but i need them by next week, im gifting them to my brother for his birthday. Hopefully i’ll find some on ebay and maybe if any of the retailers drop the price down
Edited by: "noor143" 8th Aug
I have a pair of Airpod fakealikes. A tap to adjust volume. Might well have bought the real thing but for this fact, quoting What HiFi:

'One disappointment common to both AirPods is that Siri is the only method for adjusting volume without reaching into your pocket for your phone's controls. If that's a deal-breaker...'

Which is exactly my deal breaker. I'm forever adjusting the volume as I move in and out of the house. There's no way I'm going to gave an earnest conversation with Siri to do that every time. That's the Siri that I disable anyway as it's a nuisance. I'm amazed that Apple has been so stubborn about enabling a tap option.
Probably not what HUKD people do but I just paid full price from Apple for the Pro's, just to know they are genuine and after sales service will be easy if I have problems.

For the extra money I got "free" engraving on the case.
Edited by: "TheBiker" 9th Aug
TheBiker09/08/2020 09:09

Probably not what HUKD people do but I just paid full price from Apple for …Probably not what HUKD people do but I just paid full price from Apple for the Pro's, just to know they are genuine and after sales service will be easy if I have problems.For the extra money I got "free" engraving on the case.

Good luck though
harrythefish09/08/2020 08:57

I have a pair of Airpod fakealikes. A tap to adjust volume. Might well …I have a pair of Airpod fakealikes. A tap to adjust volume. Might well have bought the real thing but for this fact, quoting What HiFi:'One disappointment common to both AirPods is that Siri is the only method for adjusting volume without reaching into your pocket for your phone's controls. If that's a deal-breaker...'Which is exactly my deal breaker. I'm forever adjusting the volume as I move in and out of the house. There's no way I'm going to gave an earnest conversation with Siri to do that every time. That's the Siri that I disable anyway as it's a nuisance. I'm amazed that Apple has been so stubborn about enabling a tap option.

harrythefish09/08/2020 08:57

I have a pair of Airpod fakealikes. A tap to adjust volume. Might well …I have a pair of Airpod fakealikes. A tap to adjust volume. Might well have bought the real thing but for this fact, quoting What HiFi:'One disappointment common to both AirPods is that Siri is the only method for adjusting volume without reaching into your pocket for your phone's controls. If that's a deal-breaker...'Which is exactly my deal breaker. I'm forever adjusting the volume as I move in and out of the house. There's no way I'm going to gave an earnest conversation with Siri to do that every time. That's the Siri that I disable anyway as it's a nuisance. I'm amazed that Apple has been so stubborn about enabling a tap option.

I know man its an effort but i guess u can adjust volume from real airpods
noor14309/08/2020 10:28

I know man its an effort but i guess u can adjust volume from real airpods

No you cannot, unless you ask Siri or get your phone out and use the media controls. Asking Siri to turn volume up and down on the train or in the street... that's gonna work well.
Post a comment
@
    Text