Airpods clones

Posted 7th Jan
Not wanting to pay Apple prices for my 8yo, anyone got suggestions for the best ones? He likes the style, in other words not the ones with the interchangeable inserts, any suggestions from people who have bought and used them?

It will just be used for music/Youtube

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

19 Comments
joom.com/en/…ods

work ok and quick delivery, bought them for everyone in the house. Kids won’t wear them as not original but.. I bought originals and they are much better but not at x30 the price of these for an 8 year old...
Better off with on-ear than in-ear for a child.

I've no documentary proof, just assuming.
I saw something a while back on tv talking about headphones and children and them being damaging with concerns about volume. Just do your research..
Get a pair of i9s from any website look almost the same they are a little bigger though but they are super cheap
Bargainhead07/01/2020 13:27

https://www.joom.com/en/search/q.airpodswork ok and quick delivery, bought …https://www.joom.com/en/search/q.airpodswork ok and quick delivery, bought them for everyone in the house. Kids won’t wear them as not original but.. I bought originals and they are much better but not at x30 the price of these for an 8 year old...

Which ones in particular as that page just takes me to everything? Also is that delivered from China?
bobdylan07/01/2020 15:11

Which ones in particular as that page just takes me to everything? Also is …Which ones in particular as that page just takes me to everything? Also is that delivered from China?

When I click it took me to a page from £4.00. Any i7s will do. I ordered twice each time came under a week...
get i90000 or i100000 they are 1:1 clones, wireless charging,slide volume etc...
The Xiaomi ones are very good for the price you pay.
I tried a few cheap ones for my son and he never used them but for Christmas get got some AirPods and loves them and uses them all the time, he’s only 9. I asked why he uses them but not others and he said the others were rubbish and felt cheap and were hard to use. If he’s an iPhone they link so seamlessly it’s worth the £100 for AirPods.
Bargainhead07/01/2020 15:40

When I click it took me to a page from £4.00. Any i7s will do. I ordered …When I click it took me to a page from £4.00. Any i7s will do. I ordered twice each time came under a week...

These are terrible, one of the ones my son had and he used them once and hated them and even not using them the lid fell off when he opened and closed them a few times.
toonsquirel07/01/2020 16:52

These are terrible, one of the ones my son had and he used them once and …These are terrible, one of the ones my son had and he used them once and hated them and even not using them the lid fell off when he opened and closed them a few times.

For the price the are spot on, I know a few people at work with them as well for there kids. You must of had a bad pair. Definitely know where near as good as original ones and I wouldn’t wear any but original now, but definitely not bad..
Bargainhead07/01/2020 17:07

For the price the are spot on, I know a few people at work with them as …For the price the are spot on, I know a few people at work with them as well for there kids. You must of had a bad pair. Definitely know where near as good as original ones and I wouldn’t wear any but original now, but definitely not bad..

They just feel so cheap and light and the case is the same, for the price they are good but you get what you pay for I just wouldn’t get them
toonsquirel07/01/2020 17:09

They just feel so cheap and light and the case is the same, for the price …They just feel so cheap and light and the case is the same, for the price they are good but you get what you pay for I just wouldn’t get them

Totally get where your coming from, when you put them next to the original ones they are talk and cheese...
Bargainhead07/01/2020 17:11

Totally get where your coming from, when you put them next to the original …Totally get where your coming from, when you put them next to the original ones they are talk and cheese...

Yeah that’s the problem and even when you compare AirPods to something like Powerbeats pro you realise even AirPods aren’t brilliant but compared to cheap ones the difference is massive. For me though it’s the w1 chip in all apple and beats headphones that make the biggest difference.
toonsquirel07/01/2020 16:51

I tried a few cheap ones for my son and he never used them but for …I tried a few cheap ones for my son and he never used them but for Christmas get got some AirPods and loves them and uses them all the time, he’s only 9. I asked why he uses them but not others and he said the others were rubbish and felt cheap and were hard to use. If he’s an iPhone they link so seamlessly it’s worth the £100 for AirPods.

Won't be spending £100 on Airpods for an 8yo but thanks anyway
bobdylan07/01/2020 18:12

Fair enough, I wouldn’t either unless it was a present or with his own Christmas money but seriously don’t buy a cheap knock off instead buy a branded similar product. It might not look like AirPods exactly but will be far better quality than the cheap trashy copies.
bobdylan07/01/2020 18:12

Seriously I’ve had 4 pairs for under a £5 each and all of them worked fine and sound ok, never going to be as good as original but for the sake of £5 what have you got to lose, it’s not even the cost of a pint..
Bargainhead08/01/2020 05:37

Seriously I’ve had 4 pairs for under a £5 each and all of them worked fine …Seriously I’ve had 4 pairs for under a £5 each and all of them worked fine and sound ok, never going to be as good as original but for the sake of £5 what have you got to lose, it’s not even the cost of a pint..

Cheers, he's not bothered about them looking like Airpods, in fact he wants black ones! Ended up ordering the i9s ones in black, so will give them a whirl, cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions