AirPods loose in my ears...

Posted 22nd Feb
Any hacks to make these fit a little better? I find they slip out of my ears too easily.

Saw the idea of applying small pieces of plaster. Either I placed them wrong (tried in several places) or it simply didn’t work for me.

Anyone know any ways to sort them? Preferably something that won’t interfere with the charging.

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
If you have a hole puncher laying around...

39963923-idWJD.jpg
17 Comments
Apparantly wearing them upside down is better maybe they will also be a better fit
MonkeyMan9022/02/2020 20:49

Apparantly wearing them upside down is better maybe they will also be a …Apparantly wearing them upside down is better maybe they will also be a better fit

Thanks. Will give that a try!
The upside down bit works if you put the bottom in the top of your ear, you might need to put in the wrong ears when using upside down.
Bargainhead22/02/2020 21:07

The upside down bit works if you put the bottom in the top of your ear, …The upside down bit works if you put the bottom in the top of your ear, you might need to put in the wrong ears when using upside down.

Thanks for that tip too. Not sure I like them upside down, but it’s going to be a case of trial and error I think
Hope you can sort it,I have never been able to use in ear phones I always thought I've got weird ears
Pablo14822/02/2020 21:24

Hope you can sort it,I have never been able to use in ear phones I always …Hope you can sort it,I have never been able to use in ear phones I always thought I've got weird ears

Thank you! Yep, hopefully so. Reckon I’ll be sticking plasters over them for weeks until I get it just right. Odd thing is that sometimes they feel nice and snug, but most of the time they feel as if they will drop out with any tiny movement. I’m sure I’ll suss them out. Either that or if I just can’t get on with them, someone in the family will get a nice gift
Diggsy22/02/2020 21:26

Thank you! Yep, hopefully so. Reckon I’ll be sticking plasters over them f …Thank you! Yep, hopefully so. Reckon I’ll be sticking plasters over them for weeks until I get it just right. Odd thing is that sometimes they feel nice and snug, but most of the time they feel as if they will drop out with any tiny movement. I’m sure I’ll suss them out. Either that or if I just can’t get on with them, someone in the family will get a nice gift

I've gone back old school over ears noise cancelling,feels safer
Pablo14822/02/2020 21:29

I've gone back old school over ears noise cancelling,feels safer

Starting to think that’s what I should’ve got!...ah well, you live and learn
Good luck mate
If you have a hole puncher laying around...

39963923-idWJD.jpg
McShane122/02/2020 21:45

If you have a hole puncher laying around... [Image]

Now that’s taking things to the extreme and then some
McShane122/02/2020 21:45

If you have a hole puncher laying around... [Image]

Problem there is when the scroat on market Street nicks em you on the way to A &E
Beebee1823/02/2020 08:20

There's a few tips here …There's a few tips here https://uk.pcmag.com/apple-airpods/119890/how-to-keep-your-apple-airpods-from-slipping-out-of-your-ears

Thanks, will have a nosey
Had the same problem.. Bought these off Amazon & they work amazingly well. Even go jogging in them. Just annoying having to take them back off when you’re putting back in your case..

amazon.co.uk/dp/…XHS
Libre1123/02/2020 17:15

Had the same problem.. Bought these off Amazon & they work amazingly well. …Had the same problem.. Bought these off Amazon & they work amazingly well. Even go jogging in them. Just annoying having to take them back off when you’re putting back in your case..https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07WDQLRD3/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_0lRuEb5D1MXHS

Thanks. I had looked at these and as you say, the thing putting me off is having to remove them for charging. Hmmm
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants