AirPods Pro

Posted 28th Dec 2019
Found these on marketplace for £150. Do they look real to you?
3376297.jpg
3376297.jpg
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

17 Comments
At £150 possibly fake - lots of replicas going round - maybe ask for a picture serial number and vet that online?
Look at this site... redskullproductions.com/12-…ro/

...according to that the sticker on the side is too high, suggesting it’s a fake
There’s a serial number in pic above, not sure if you can see it tho
The serial would be the best way, but the £150 price would worry me
Edited by: "Diggsy" 28th Dec 2019
Fakee
How is it fake if serial number works on Apple website, just checked
Edited by: "oscarozze" 28th Dec 2019
oscarozze28/12/2019 15:37

How is it fake if serial number works on Apple website, just checked

You just checked the serial number that can’t be read??

Do you have a clearer image somewhere?
Edited by: "Diggsy" 28th Dec 2019
Diggsy28/12/2019 15:48

You just checked the serial number that can’t be read??Do you have a c …You just checked the serial number that can’t be read??Do you have a clearer image somewhere?

GWXZG8GXLKKT
oscarozze28/12/2019 15:50

GWXZG8GXLKKT

Haven’t looked it up, but if you can see the serial number and it checks out then perhaps these are genuine. The £150 price tag still concerns me. I’d be looking for proof of purchase to be certain, as they could be stolen. Best to be cautious
oscarozze28/12/2019 15:50

GWXZG8GXLKKT

When you enter that serial number on the Apple warranty checker website it gives this error:

We’re sorry, but this is a serial number for a product that has been replaced. Please check your information and re-enter your serial number. If your information is correct, you may need to contact us.

Here’s the link for proof:

checkcoverage.apple.com/gb/…KKT

I would say it’s a definite avoid, especially backed up with the image sticker misalignment.
hasnain28/12/2019 16:02

When you enter that serial number on the Apple warranty checker website it …When you enter that serial number on the Apple warranty checker website it gives this error:We’re sorry, but this is a serial number for a product that has been replaced. Please check your information and re-enter your serial number. If your information is correct, you may need to contact us.Here’s the link for proof:https://checkcoverage.apple.com/gb/en/?sn=GWXZG8GXLKKTI would say it’s a definite avoid, especially backed up with the image sticker misalignment.

You’re right. Cheers mate
Diggsy28/12/2019 16:01

Haven’t looked it up, but if you can see the serial number and it checks o …Haven’t looked it up, but if you can see the serial number and it checks out then perhaps these are genuine. The £150 price tag still concerns me. I’d be looking for proof of purchase to be certain, as they could be stolen. Best to be cautious

I’d better gem them from Apple, too many fakes around lol. Cheers for the help mate
oscarozze28/12/2019 16:19

I’d better gem them from Apple, too many fakes around lol. Cheers for the … I’d better gem them from Apple, too many fakes around lol. Cheers for the help mate

No worries, just hate seeing people lose out. Far too many dodgy sellers out there
Possibly fake using replaced iPod pros serial numbers to pass off as genuine. Save up and by the real deal with warranty; at least then you won’t waste money on a fake that will not have all the features like ANC.
Be very very careful, people are selling fakes up too £200.
You can usually tell by just asking are these Genuine? No ones going to sell Apple headphones worth £250 for £150.
Also all fakes have terrible plastic packaging protecting the box, and no Apple pull tab.
39524143-TRcFP.jpg
If in doubt ask if they have Active noise cancellation. None of the fakes have it.
Common sense should tell you that a product sold out everywhere else being sold at a massive discount cannot possibly be genuine.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions