AirPods Pro: Out of stock everywhere in UK?

Posted 28th Dec 2019
Has anyone spotted AirPod Pros anywhere? They seem to be completely sold out on Apple, Argos, Currys etc.

Very unusual that they seem to be totally out of stock everywhere in UK.
Community Updates

Groups

13 Comments
Madness I’m waiting on them too
Edited by: "danielbaillie1995" 28th Dec 2019
eBay has some. Check seller and feedback and buy sealed and you should be ok.
LewisS328/12/2019 18:01

eBay has some. Check seller and feedback and buy sealed and you should be …eBay has some. Check seller and feedback and buy sealed and you should be ok.

Yeah saw a few on there but just didn’t wanna risk it with all the fakes going around. Would rather one of the more “legit” places to buy them from.
They are due to be in stock on the 8th January
HypeBrothers
Check the Apple store at 6.00 am every morning , some stores get stock and you can reserve for collection. apple.com/uk/…d--
Regent street got some pick up today I’m on my way now. Other day was saying 31st Jan
Everywhere got them in London
They were in stock on Very and Amazon very early this morning but went quick. Apple stores seem to have them in, sadly I live a bit far from one.
JakeWoodall31/12/2019 09:58

Regent street got some pick up today I’m on my way now. Other day was s …Regent street got some pick up today I’m on my way now. Other day was saying 31st Jan

Ah I’m in Northern Ireland and we are always the last to get anything.
Finally got them online at John Lewis, available here if anyone is looking them >> johnlewis.com/app…033
PaulMalone31/12/2019 21:37

Finally got them online at John Lewis, available here if anyone is looking …Finally got them online at John Lewis, available here if anyone is looking them >> https://www.johnlewis.com/apple-airpods-pro-with-wireless-charging-case/p4807033

Thanks just ordered
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions