airpods/earbuds - wireless where do i start??

Posted 27th Jan
Help,
would like to buy my other half some wireless airpods/earbuds for his birthday.
we purchased our two children airpods for Christmas and they are fantastic and they are happy with them.
My husband has said he's quite happy with a 'cheap pair'.

Anyone got any thoughts or views on any decent wireless earbuds?
I was looking to spend less than £100 - but I suppose the budget can stretch for the right ones.

Thanks in advace
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
I’ve got a few cheaper sets plus airpods2 and Powerbeats pro and the Powerbeats are so much better than them all it’s not even close. If he goes to the gym or does fitness they are amazing. They are over £100 though I think I paid over £200.
The two I have seen raving reviews for are the Creative outlier air (£70) and the Cambridge melomania (£100).
Edited by: "thomasaroche" 27th Jan
I would just go for the AirPods...
deleted2100705
toonsquirel27/01/2020 14:50

I’ve got a few cheaper sets plus airpods2 and Powerbeats pro and the P …I’ve got a few cheaper sets plus airpods2 and Powerbeats pro and the Powerbeats are so much better than them all it’s not even close. If he goes to the gym or does fitness they are amazing. They are over £100 though I think I paid over £200.

i have the powerbeats too but the pro’s blow them away in my opinion, dont buy them off ebay as ive seen a ton of fakes being sold by sellers with high feedback, on the powerbeats the fakes have chinese writing on the sides and back of the box !
thank you, i will have a look. I appreciate your replies!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants