Groups

Airport Hotel & Parking at Manchester Airport

Hi

We are flying to Florida from Manchester Airport on 22nd July returning on 6th August.

Can anyone recommend a decent (cheap) hotel which includes car parking & transfers?

Any help much appreciated

4 Comments

we stayed at a B&B in heald green that offered car parking and gave us a lift to the airport, but i can't remember its name, i'll have a look around and see if i can find anything.

One thing to note was that it was parking on the street, but it was a nice area so no problem.

have a look at this website - its people renting out their own spaces and some will even run u to the airport

parkatmyhouse.co.uk/man…ng/

Done a search for you. Have a look ]here

Personally I always pay extra and use meet and greet. Just phone on landing, reclaim your suitcases and you're on your way home.

Original Poster

Thank you all. We actually need a hotel as we have an early morning flight and dont want to risk the drive on the day. We are really looking for a hotel with parking and shuttle to the airport.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?1315
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927365
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767287
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7141346

See more discussions