Expired

Airport Lounge Pass

Found 13th Feb 2014
Hi,

Does anyone know what's the cheaper way to indulge into a VIP Airport Lounge Pass/Priority Pass pls??

My husband is arranging a stag weekend for his bestie and I thought what better way than to let the lads start off in styleeee!

Any help/advice links etc will be much appreciated as I will also be the best wifey ever if I can pull this off... Lol!! No seriously... Pls help!!
Community Updates
Ask
16 Comments
I suggest checking out what airport and how long the wait is. I bought from the loungepass.com for my trip to India twice within a year, the first time I managed to get in without them scanning the ticket (3 hour wait at airport) and everything was reasonably good. Second time I went, somehow the immigration told me to go to the first class lounge (8 hour wait), most probably because of the long wait and I didn't mention I had access to the other lounge.

On the lounge pass which is a print out, it's just a name and how many passengers, with the flight details and airport. Anyone can easily edit it if they don't scan it, but don't know if it's worth risking it.
Banned
cheapest way is to forge a vip pass
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention you should check with your credit card if you pay a monthly fee. Sometimes they can give you access to airport lounge but I think it's only up to two people. Just got to show the card, passport and e-ticket.
Original Poster
RyanDOT

I suggest checking out what airport and how long the wait is. I bought … I suggest checking out what airport and how long the wait is. I bought from the loungepass.com for my trip to India twice within a year, the first time I managed to get in without them scanning the ticket (3 hour wait at airport) and everything was reasonably good. Second time I went, somehow the immigration told me to go to the first class lounge (8 hour wait), most probably because of the long wait and I didn't mention I had access to the other lounge.On the lounge pass which is a print out, it's just a name and how many passengers, with the flight details and airport. Anyone can easily edit it if they don't scan it, but don't know if it's worth risking it.

Hmmm interesting. Thanks for the info
Original Poster
CBEE2

cheapest way is to forge a vip pass

Nooooooo... Can't do that!! Lol how do u do that?
The new amex card comes with two free lounge passes (cancel the card after you have used the passes )
Original Poster
chocci

The new amex card comes with two free lounge passes (cancel the card … The new amex card comes with two free lounge passes (cancel the card after you have used the passes )

Oh ok. Thanks.
Original Poster
chocci

The new amex card comes with two free lounge passes (cancel the card … The new amex card comes with two free lounge passes (cancel the card after you have used the passes )

Have you got a link mate? Am looking for it... Can't seem to see it. Thx
Original Poster
blackburn_w

rewards its listed under here

Thankyou :))
Virgin air line V.I.P is beautiful. They also offer a club package
if it's just a one off then booking via holiday extras is probably best. Priority pass is only worth it if you need to use it multiple times as there is a membership fee.
mse has a link to holiday extras that knocks the prices down by an additional 10% iirc - check the airport parking info page on mse for the link,
Edited by: "simon77" 15th Feb 2014
Original Poster
simon77

if it's just a one off then booking via holiday extras is probably best. … if it's just a one off then booking via holiday extras is probably best. Priority pass is only worth it if you need to use it multiple times as there is a membership fee.mse has a link to holiday extras that knocks the prices down by an additional 10% iirc - check the airport parking info page on mse for the link,

Thankyou... Ye just as a one off really as a pressi for the lads!
Original Poster
simon77

if it's just a one off then booking via holiday extras is probably best. … if it's just a one off then booking via holiday extras is probably best. Priority pass is only worth it if you need to use it multiple times as there is a membership fee.mse has a link to holiday extras that knocks the prices down by an additional 10% iirc - check the airport parking info page on mse for the link,

By mse you mean money supermarket??
nope I meant moneysavingexpert - this parking page has a link to holiday extras that has an extra discount (works on lounges too):
moneysavingexpert.com/tra…ing

Conditions Maximum 3 hour stay • Ticketed passengers only • Smart casual dress at all times (no shorts, baseball caps or football shirts allowed) • Unofficial groups will be refused entry • Servisair will not admit single sex groups of stag parties, hen parties or similar single sex groups • Non-smoking

loungepass.com/ind…SER

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions