Groups
    EXPIRED

AIRPORT PARKING

Hello there, do anyone know of any deals for airport parking at Manchester? Thank You.

10 Comments

MAVP are fantastic. You call at their pick up point just off the roundabout on the approach road and they chauffeur you in your own car right to the front door of your terminal. When you get back you phone them and they come and collect you, again in your own car. You then drop the chauffeur off at the same place and off you go. I've used them alot with work and holidays and their service is superb. Especially good if you've got kids too and you don't have to mess about waiting for a bus. I won't use anyone else. They do a 2 week special for £70 which is cheaper than long stay and the service is beyond compare.

Whoops the website is [url]www.mavp.co.uk[/url]

And I'm booking them again for 2 weeks shortly for our next holiday in May

Original Poster

Thank you will look them up.

are you with the RAC...im sure there is something about airport parking with the welcome pack if you are

15% off with 'Purple Parking' and 40% off parking at Heathrow

Original Poster

[QUOTE=lil_tiger;4157631]are you with the RAC...im sure there is something about airport parking with the welcome pack if you are

No i'm not with the RAC.

Original Poster

I usually book through these:-

[url]holidayextras.co.uk/air…htm.

I need parking for 25 days so the cheaper the better.

I`ve normall went through Purple Parking at Manchester.

Have done both park and get transfer bus to terminal and also the chaffeur meet and greet service which cost a bit more but was well worth it.

Theres normally discount codes and quidco kicking around for Purple as well.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??22
      2. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      3. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510
      4. Three connection89

See more discussions