airport parking

hi can anyone recommend any airport parking for gatwick, we are going in september and are thinking about driving there and parking the car we normally go by taxi but have had some dodgy drivers when coming home but oh said he watched a programme about the carparks the other week where peoples cars was driven while they were away

6 Comments

they cant drive them if you take your keys with you! i would never let someone else park my car. best use the park yourself and get the free 10minute bus option. use purple parking to book it as they have 25% off at the moment

Original Poster

thanks i will have a look

Try here

They search the best price for you.

Having gone through the hassle of dropping off the family, catching buses back and forth, meet up to check in etc. I now always pay a little extra for meet and greet. Yes, you hand over the keys but I have had no problems so far. You just need to use a reputable company e.g. PurpleParking.

Original Poster

thank you
i was also hoping to go with the meet and greet option

you could try this alternative Parkatmyhouse.com

Original Poster

thanks everyone but i think i will find a meet and greet one
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764037
    3. PS4 Beta Software Version 547
    4. Criminal Immigrants and British Justice - makes me proud!2339

See more discussions