AirTime rewards and impressions

Posted 14th Oct
hi hope you are well!

I just found out about airtime rewards and dont really understand how it works. could someone please help me. also does it work with voxi? and what do people in general think of it please?
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
I've been using it for ages and have earned over £60 in "cashback" which gets paid to your mobile provider to credit your bill. Basically you register you debit, credit etc cards. then every time you use your card in one of the retailers they have partnered with you get a small % back which is credited to your Airtime reward account after 35 days or so to allow for returns. Its worth doing as you would be using your payment card anyway. You can also add multiple debit and credit cards.
Edited by: "ncd" 14th Oct
ncd14/10/2019 18:01

I've been using it for ages and have earned over £60 in "cashback" which …I've been using it for ages and have earned over £60 in "cashback" which gets paid to your mobile provider to credit your bill. Basically you register you debit, credit etc cards. then every time you use your card in one of the retailers they have partnered with you get a small % back which is credited to your Airtime reward account after 35 days or so to allow for returns. Its worth doing as you would be using your payment card anyway. You can also add multiple debit and credit cards.

Ahh ok sounds very useful. How long did it take for you to accumulate £60? And do u have any idea whether they support voxi?
deals6914/10/2019 18:33

Ahh ok sounds very useful. How long did it take for you to accumulate £60? …Ahh ok sounds very useful. How long did it take for you to accumulate £60? And do u have any idea whether they support voxi?

To be honest I can't remember when I first signed up, but like all cashback things, the more you spend the quicker you earn. It helps that I have my mums debit card added to my account to . No idea about voxi, maybe contact them via twitter, Facebook etc?
ncd14/10/2019 18:53

To be honest I can't remember when I first signed up, but like all …To be honest I can't remember when I first signed up, but like all cashback things, the more you spend the quicker you earn. It helps that I have my mums debit card added to my account to . No idea about voxi, maybe contact them via twitter, Facebook etc?

Yup very true. Will add my dads onto mine too. Thanks for all the help!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants