AirTime rewards average tracking time?

Posted 2nd Nov
it's my first time using ar and have added my cards which got approved within 24 hours. I've made multiple eligible purchases at morrisons across a seven day period but nothing has tracked. was just wondering if this is normal.

thanks for your help!
Community Updates
Ask
19 Comments
It can take upto 14 days.

Sometimes a little longer.

You can always give them a push via the app. Assume you have kept the receipts?
360finder02/11/2019 07:25

It can take upto 14 days.Sometimes a little longer.You can always give …It can take upto 14 days.Sometimes a little longer.You can always give them a push via the app. Assume you have kept the receipts?

That's ok then yup saw that on their app but thought was just a "safety precaution". No do not have the reciepts as they were small purchases and I didn't think to take a picture of them
deals6902/11/2019 07:26

That's ok then yup saw that on their app but thought was just a "safety …That's ok then yup saw that on their app but thought was just a "safety precaution". No do not have the reciepts as they were small purchases and I didn't think to take a picture of them

I always keep a copy of them, maybe bank statements could help.

Small purchases? Always take the cashback option, they pay out on cashback. FYI Morrisons is also a 90 validation, deffo keep receipts, never had an issue with anything that hasn't been resolved contacting customer services.

They also run the QPark app where you can have the money in vouchers for stores rather than phone credit. But not both T the same time.
Edited by: "360finder" 2nd Nov
360finder02/11/2019 07:29

I always keep a copy of them, maybe bank statements could help.Small …I always keep a copy of them, maybe bank statements could help.Small purchases? Always take the cashback option, they pay out on cashback. FYI Morrisons is also a 90 validation, deffo keep receipts, never had an issue with anything that hasn't been resolved contacting customer services.They also run the QPark app where you can have the money in vouchers for stores rather than phone credit. But not both T the same time.

Ohh om that's very helpful thanks. Yup do have bank statements to that should help. They do cashback?? How. Never heard of that. I'll check that app too
deals6902/11/2019 07:31

Ohh om that's very helpful thanks. Yup do have bank statements to that …Ohh om that's very helpful thanks. Yup do have bank statements to that should help. They do cashback?? How. Never heard of that. I'll check that app too

I mean when shopping take the £50 cashback on your card too, that's a free fiver everytime atm with the 10% rate
360finder02/11/2019 07:35

I mean when shopping take the £50 cashback on your card too, that's a … I mean when shopping take the £50 cashback on your card too, that's a free fiver everytime atm with the 10% rate

So airtime rewards can payout instead of phone bill?
deals6902/11/2019 07:36

So airtime rewards can payout instead of phone bill?

No sorry for the confusion.

Airtime Rewards (the company) also operate the QPark Rewards app. Works in the same way but the payout is in evouchers, rather than phone credit. You can't have the same card registered to both apps though. If you have already earned a significant amount with AR then stick with them till you reach a decent credit out level, then look at switching.
360finder02/11/2019 07:53

No sorry for the confusion.Airtime Rewards (the company) also operate the …No sorry for the confusion.Airtime Rewards (the company) also operate the QPark Rewards app. Works in the same way but the payout is in evouchers, rather than phone credit. You can't have the same card registered to both apps though. If you have already earned a significant amount with AR then stick with them till you reach a decent credit out level, then look at switching.

Ahh ok thanks for explaining this. Seems like a good app. Will do research and probably switch.
360finder02/11/2019 07:53

No sorry for the confusion.Airtime Rewards (the company) also operate the …No sorry for the confusion.Airtime Rewards (the company) also operate the QPark Rewards app. Works in the same way but the payout is in evouchers, rather than phone credit. You can't have the same card registered to both apps though. If you have already earned a significant amount with AR then stick with them till you reach a decent credit out level, then look at switching.

That's a great find!
*Morrisons cashback removed*

Looks like the initial 4 week trial has ended for Morrisons as its no longer on the app as of this morning.
360finder07/11/2019 06:31

*Morrisons cashback removed*Looks like the initial 4 week trial has ended …*Morrisons cashback removed*Looks like the initial 4 week trial has ended for Morrisons as its no longer on the app as of this morning.

It's still there but cashback dropped to 5% with £30+ spend.
Edited by: "jamie15" 7th Nov
jamie1507/11/2019 11:11

It's still there but cashback dropped to 5% with £30+ spend.

It wasn't there this morning.

But just checked again and it's back with a new picture but still showing as 10% on £30+ for me.

Pain as I paid cash this morning because it wasn't there. That was another missed opportunity!!
360finder07/11/2019 11:30

It wasn't there this morning.But just checked again and it's back with a …It wasn't there this morning.But just checked again and it's back with a new picture but still showing as 10% on £30+ for me.Pain as I paid cash this morning because it wasn't there. That was another missed opportunity!!

It's still 10% on Q Park for me. Just 5% on Airtime Rewards.
jamie1507/11/2019 11:47

It's still 10% on Q Park for me. Just 5% on Airtime Rewards.

now I have 10% on both!!

Have my eye on a new TV and keep buying Amazon vouchers and taking the full cashback. Determined it's gonna pay for itself!!
360finder07/11/2019 11:50

now I have 10% on both!!Have my eye on a new TV and keep … now I have 10% on both!!Have my eye on a new TV and keep buying Amazon vouchers and taking the full cashback. Determined it's gonna pay for itself!!

Have they paid out each time on gift cards?
They can't see what I'm buying. Always worked in the past, same with Amex and Halifax/Lloyds/Bank of Scotland Rewards - always pays out on the full transaction!

Daft thing is you can now use QPark to buy Amazon vouchers in Morrisons and get your 10% paid back in a dogital Tesco voucher and use that to buy more Amazon vouchers. Viscous circle of madness!! Chomp chomp!
360finder07/11/2019 12:05

They can't see what I'm buying. Always worked in the past, same with Amex …They can't see what I'm buying. Always worked in the past, same with Amex and Halifax/Lloyds/Bank of Scotland Rewards - always pays out on the full transaction!Daft thing is you can now use QPark to buy Amazon vouchers in Morrisons and get your 10% paid back in a dogital Tesco voucher and use that to buy more Amazon vouchers. Viscous circle of madness!! Chomp chomp!

I did think so. I've had Santander pay out before on Amazon vouchers bought in Morrisons. I think Q Park lets you withdraw in cash too, direct deposit into bank account.
Edited by: "jamie15" 7th Nov
jamie1507/11/2019 13:39

I did think so. I've had Santander pay out before on Amazon vouchers …I did think so. I've had Santander pay out before on Amazon vouchers bought in Morrisons. I think Q Park lets you withdraw in cash too, direct deposit into bank account.

Yep from a £5
Morrison's only available until 4th December according to the push notification received this morning.

It may go live again after that but assume they needed a little brand loyalty on the run up to Christmas!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants