Airtime Rewards failed payment

Posted 20th Jan
3392045-CGWph.jpgI have tried to redeem my balance to my SMARTY account and it's saying my redemption has failed. I have emailed them, but I wanted to ask if anyone else is having this issue?

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
I had it with Voxi. Just drop them an email. In the end they transferred mine to my bank account
Paul201920/01/2020 18:29

I had it with Voxi. Just drop them an email. In the end they transferred …I had it with Voxi. Just drop them an email. In the end they transferred mine to my bank account

VOXI left Airtime Rewards which is why you would've had an issue. Looks like SMARTY probably has then. I've emailed them as well, thanks
andrewworrall120/01/2020 18:30

VOXI left Airtime Rewards which is why you would've had an issue. Looks …VOXI left Airtime Rewards which is why you would've had an issue. Looks like SMARTY probably has then. I've emailed them as well, thanks

Ahh I didn’t know that! I’ll pretend I didn’t know and when I hit £10 ask for a transfer!
deleted1794535
andrewworrall120/01/2020 18:30

VOXI left Airtime Rewards which is why you would've had an issue. Looks …VOXI left Airtime Rewards which is why you would've had an issue. Looks like SMARTY probably has then. I've emailed them as well, thanks

They appear to be culling the MVNOs from the listing.

Smarty and Voxi are no longer on the network listing.
It plays up sometimes, i had same issue with EE the other day just waited about 2 hours, tried again and it worked.
39722756.jpgBut looking at comment above maybe your provider isn't included anymore ?
Edited by: "Mark_Hickman" 20th Jan
I had the same problem with EE in the past, but I just contacted AR and they sorted it out manually for me.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants