Airtime Rewards - Money off your mobile phone bill when you shop!

Posted 15th Sep
airtimerewards.co.uk/

This hasn't been mentioned in a while, but worth knowing about if you don't already know, have been using this for a good while now, a good way, if you use a particular retailer, to get cash off your mobile phone bill, just link your card to the app and earn your cash, retailers include, Boots, Argos, Wilko, Waitrose, Holland and Barrett, they have 80 retailers and it works with MOST networks, its not available with Sky mobile but what they will do is when you get to the amount required, in the case of Sky its £10, they will send the cash via PayPal, you just send them a message via the app.
Community Updates

Groups

15 Comments
I use Airtime Rewards, it is legit.
jamie1515/09/2019 16:52

I use Airtime Rewards, it is legit.

So do I as they support VOXI! My balance is £5.37 at the moment. I'm guessing you've had at least one reward payout to know they're legit?
andrewworrall115/09/2019 16:53

So do I as they support VOXI! My balance is £5.37 at the moment. I'm …So do I as they support VOXI! My balance is £5.37 at the moment. I'm guessing you've had at least one reward payout to know they're legit?

Yeah I did, and they paid out double the amount by mistake
jamie1515/09/2019 16:54

Yeah I did, and they paid out double the amount by mistake

Nice one! I'm guessing they didn't ask you for it back?
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 15th Sep
andrewworrall115/09/2019 16:55

Nice one! I'm guessing they didn't ask you for it back?

Nope and it's been quite a few months now
jamie1515/09/2019 16:56

Nope and it's been quite a few months now

Well that must have been a nice bonus then
Yep, all good have got £10 off my mobile bill almost every month this last year.
andrewworrall115/09/2019 16:53

So do I as they support VOXI! My balance is £5.37 at the moment. I'm …So do I as they support VOXI! My balance is £5.37 at the moment. I'm guessing you've had at least one reward payout to know they're legit?

How. Long did it take to get that?
deals6915/09/2019 17:38

How. Long did it take to get that?

Too long, but it's money I wouldn't have had if it wasn't for the app. I only shop for things I would get anyway at stores I usually go to, not because the place is on the app.
38467894-tIiBz.jpgBeen with them since May, tracks for me in about 7 days.
This is really good. Ive had two £10 payouts. Gutted as they reduced the Farmhouse Inns from 10% but still think its brilliant.
andrewworrall115/09/2019 17:45

Too long, but it's money I wouldn't have had if it wasn't for the app. I …Too long, but it's money I wouldn't have had if it wasn't for the app. I only shop for things I would get anyway at stores I usually go to, not because the place is on the app.

Yep, same here. Only earned £10 because I bought a phone from Argos.
Just seen this on the gadget show and signed up. Chose o2 as the network even though I’m on sky mobile, so we’ll see
Edited by: "HankHandsome" 2nd Nov
HankHandsome02/11/2019 09:38

Just seen this on the gadget show and signed up. Chose o2 as the network …Just seen this on the gadget show and signed up. Chose o2 as the network even though I’m on sky mobile, so we’ll see

Yeah, they are still processing mine though PayPal, if you contact them via the app, I did it the other day (as usual) said I was with Sky, they ask for your PayPal email (I always give that in the initial email) & the £10 was in my account by the end of the day - hope it works for you in o2.
daz196902/11/2019 09:41

Yeah, they are still processing mine though PayPal, if you contact them …Yeah, they are still processing mine though PayPal, if you contact them via the app, I did it the other day (as usual) said I was with Sky, they ask for your PayPal email (I always give that in the initial email) & the £10 was in my account by the end of the day - hope it works for you in o2.

That's good to know, thanks. It'll likely take me forever and a day to get anything worthwhile as I don't spend that much in the places they cover but we'll see.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants