Expired

A&L Premier Direct Account - Earn 5% Interest

Found 22nd May 2006
Hi,

I have just registered today and think the site is really cool. Here is my first recommendation for a hot deal. I noticed you had no financial products so I thought that I would recommend a few current accounts.

I don't think a lot of people think that hard about where they keep there 'hard earned' but surely it is worth thinking about if you can save money?

Coventry building society and Alliance & Leicester both have great current accounts. Please check out at:

coventrybuildingsociety.co.uk/cov…spx

alliance-leicester.co.uk/cur…ome

For the first time ever you can actually earn money on what you have in your current account. With the A&L one you also get an interest free overdraft.

Please find below a comparison table showing how good the A&L deal is, they also do a free switching service where all your direct debits and standing orders are moved for you.

Premier Direct Current Account 5.00%

Barclays Bank Account 0.10%

Royal Bank of Scotland 0.10%

HSBC Bank Account 0.10%

NatWest Current Plus 0.10%

I'll be back soon with some more deals. I am sorting out a mortgage for my new house and will report back on that in the next few months. I am also going to be looking for a new MP3 players so will post up my findings.

PdB

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
2 Comments

Hi pauldb, Welcome to HUKD

Original Poster

Thanks edi,

I really like the site, its good to see and active and vocal forum. The polar opposite of most sites e.g. leed united fc.!

Paul.
Post a comment
@
    Text