Groups

Alan Johnston is Freeeee !!

Alan Johnston is Free at last ... :thumbsup:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stmnews.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

12 Comments

Good to hear

thats good news

Good news.

that good news well done to all thoese who helped him !

Just an echo of what the rest have said, at last we have some good news hitting the headlines

Couldn’t believe how well he looked and sounds, top guy. Kept his dignity through out this nightmare time for him and his family. Glad to see some good press at last

Really Good News

Editor

Excellent :-D At last !!

Great news!!

He seems very calm though!, Suppose it was the only way to get through it though!

So what? He is just one lucky one who had the full force of the BEEB behind him. Ken Bigley and Nick Berg didn't have that luxury unfortunately.
    I'm pleased for him and his family, but I didn't spit my corn flakes back into the bowl when I heard the news.

Scribbles

So what? He is just one lucky one who had the full force of the BEEB … So what? He is just one lucky one who had the full force of the BEEB behind him. Ken Bigley and Nick Berg didn't have that luxury unfortunately.I'm pleased for him and his family, but I didn't spit my corn flakes back into the bowl when I heard the news.

thats a tad harsh, helping to save one life is better than not helping atall surely!!?

good news.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1420
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767251
      3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1827
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7101342

See more discussions