Album Downloads - best website

11 replies
Found 17th Aug 2008
Could anyone tell me the best websites for downloading albums? I'm after Now 70 or similar (for holiday listening)
thanks

11 Comments

£6.48 on woolworths download site

phil

Katz downloads is a good site but u will require a rapidshare account to download
though

Original Poster

thanks - i'm trying pirate bay - how do i convert from torrent file - i'm afraid i'm a bit of a technophobe

limewire:whistling:

dramaqueen;2765557

thanks - i'm trying pirate bay - how do i convert from torrent file - i'm … thanks - i'm trying pirate bay - how do i convert from torrent file - i'm afraid i'm a bit of a technophobe

You don't - you need to use a bit-torrent downloader to read the torrent file then download the album. Install ']u-torrent' or 'Azureus' then click the link again and it should begin downloading...:thumbsup:

The torrent file is a small file which effective tells the bittorrent software (uTorrent etc) where to download the data from.

*Remember* You will be breaking the law downloading music this way and some ISPs may take action against illegal downloaders in the future - but then millions of people do it so you are pretty safe. However, I'd recommend moving the files/deleting the torrent shortly after downloading it...

Original Poster

thanks very much! downloaded limewire, fingers crossed i'm doing it right! Thanks for all the advice

I would personally go for the torrent method over limewire for downloading complete albums, but its horses-for-courses both have their advantages. Make sure you have antivirus installed and be careful of the filetypes you open (particularly from limewire) - don't open any .exe files or similar!

:)scrap limewire its cack download u torrent as the above said very easy and simple to work once you have it installed use the pirate bay for the albums and they download into u torrent

well hello Pikachu12
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone got an Infrared bathroom heater?22
    2. Hi any flying experience for kids under 4?12
    3. Wireless headphones33
    4. Driving anxiety.2530

See more discussions