alcohol and tobacco from tenerife?

Found 21st JulEdited by:"paul.mullins"
I am traveling to tenerife tommorrow and need to know if i can bring back alcohol and cigerettes together back for family members
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
I remember it being a sleeve and a litre each. They weren't overly concerned or worried about how much you actually had, just as long as you didn't rip the backside off it. You'll get away with a few sleeves each.
Golden rule... don't get too greedy.
If you have only got hand luggage your stuck to buying alcohol at the airport dont forget
Yes duty free allowances from the Canaries are the same as international . Even though Spain is part of the EU the Canaries have different allowances .
Gran Canaria is not part of the EU Customs Union so allowances are stingy by European standards. On the plus side, prices are low in the Canary Islands thank to low VAT and taxes.

Duty free allowances for people over 17 flying from Gran Canaria and all the Canary Islands are as follows...

• 200 cigarettes, 100 cigarillos, 50 cigars or 250gms of tobacco. You can mix and match provided that you don't exceed the total tobacco allowance.
  • 4L of still wine.
  • 1L of alcoholic beverages stronger than 22% or 2L of fortified or sparkling wine or other liqueurs up to 22%. You can mix and match provided that you don't exceed your total alcohol allowance.
  • 16L of beer (good luck getting that home in your luggage allowance).
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants