Alcohol Security Tag

Posted 27th Dec 2019
I bought a bottle of Port for over Xmas out Asda. It came in a box but there is still a security tag on it? How do you get this off? I didn't steal it, I swear. I even had to wait and be validated at the self service.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
Don't know but I'm thinking of having one fitted to hubby.
9 Comments
Don't know but I'm thinking of having one fitted to hubby.
I think I can get into it. It's just awkward and I feel like a criminal. Luckily it's not for an occasion. Imagine the look on prospective in-laws.
Frankie7727/12/2019 20:27

I think I can get into it. It's just awkward and I feel like a criminal. …I think I can get into it. It's just awkward and I feel like a criminal. Luckily it's not for an occasion. Imagine the look on prospective in-laws.

Take it back it would be easier.
Is it the tag that wraps around the neck? With a wire of sorts going into a disk shape tag? If so, you hold a lighter to the ball shape lump in the disk.
yup that one.
If it's easier just take it back or you can try Tesco or any other supermarkets near you, just take reciept with you. Try YouTube as well.
Need a strong magnet
i bought a jacket that had the security tag left on. the cashier had disabled the tag but she forgot to take it off and i did not notice it as she had put the jacket in a bag before handing it over to me.

when i got home, i saw the tag and tried to remove it but it wasn't going to budge without damaging the jacket. i had to take it back to the store to get the tag removed, which was a nuisance as the store was some miles away from where i lived.
Post it to me. I'll sort it out.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants