Alcoholic Nightmare - Never again he says!

43 replies
Found 26th Oct 2008
Ok, so last night was my sisters 21st - And I accidently bumped into a few pint and about 8 aftershocks.

I didnt sleep last night - and puked up what seemed an endless supply of goo about 12 times

I say never again - I know I will but saying i wont makes me feel better.. Thinking of beer atm makes me feel worse.

Im still stupidly hungover not in the head but in my stomach is just like... FUDGED

Sympathy....Hangover Cures (so far drank a few gallons of tea)...... HELP

1. Misc
  2. Alcohol
39 Comments

Original Poster

O and I'm roasting but feel freezing.

Original Poster

LOL cant sleep i feel that bad.... No money for a fry up - No iron bru

And im only 16 mother just frowned.

Sleep, paracetamol, sleep, water, paracetamol, cheese sandwich.

There is no end to the number of times you can say 'never again'.

edit :16 years old - very naughty, don't do it again.

ye go sleep, im goin sleep now aswell, then come hit gow with me later, get some lucozade and a bacon sandwich, always does the trick

Aftershock gives a ferocious hangover!!! I know from experience, only thing for it, more booze.

Original Poster

chesso;3292420

Sleep, paracetamol, sleep, water, paracetamol, cheese sandwich.There is … Sleep, paracetamol, sleep, water, paracetamol, cheese sandwich.There is no end to the number of times you can say 'never again'.

Ha yeh! It was the shots fault tho- I can drink lager till the gnomes stop fishing. but the shots were 2 much.

Cant sleep - was up all night.. ill have 2 wait till that point when u cant keep ur eyes open u just collapse.

Bigpoppaad;3292417

LOL cant sleep i feel that bad.... No money for a fry up - No iron bruAnd … LOL cant sleep i feel that bad.... No money for a fry up - No iron bruAnd im only 16 mother just frowned.

lol oh dear....have a banana and a big glass of water and go back to bed x

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3292423

ye go sleep, im goin sleep now aswell, then come hit gow with me later, … ye go sleep, im goin sleep now aswell, then come hit gow with me later, get some lucozade and a bacon sandwich, always does the trick

ARRRRRRG THERES NO BACON SAUSAGE OR ANYTHING IN!

Summot fatty tho yeh? How would a big meat pie do? Or a curry/chinese for tea later.

Ha i dont think i could hit GOW

Original Poster

Urge 2 be sick stil..!

Maybe stop off for a couple of pints on your way back from the Chinese

Monkeybumcheeks;3292477

Good advice MBC......Hair of the dog:-D

Original Poster

Monkeybumcheeks;3292477

HA - I'd probs walk int he pub and be sick as soon as i see the pump.. seriosly i feel like i should be in hospital - this is worse than food poisioning.

2 paracetamol, 2 ibuprofen, theyre safe together and will give the head a good slap, lol. drink loads of water. put loads of pillows in ya bed so you're propped up, not laying flat and try your best to sleep it off. once you stop feeling sick get some grease in ya.

edit. And if your still throwing up but have got to that stage where there just is nothing left to bring up, eat a slice of toast. I know its hard, but it give yoou something to puke and hurts the ribs less.

i once drank 3 bottles of wine and I had the mother of all hangovers. was puking all day and night, there was nothing to bring up. My stomach and ribs ached for over a week after, lol.

Original Poster

Yeh i reached that point last nyt - Had a sip of water - 2 mins later brought up cold water - Wierd feeling cold water coming up ur throat lol.

niiice. i havent felt bad for awhile.. i was fine when i got in bed, quite happy n lalala.. little did i know the next day i would be staying in bed all day, as if i moved i threw up :lol: .. such a lovelly feeling. I just tried to sleep... it did the trick.

Train Driver;3292482

Good advice MBC......Hair of the dog:-D

Or hair of the monkey !!! The only way to fly T.D !

jellybaby22;3292560

ewww........i feel sick reading that......:o

Even more sick if you've got your head stuck down the toilet and theres a floater in it !
We've all been there havent we ? :oops: :w00t:

Urrrrrggghhhhh. I would like to join in for some of this sympathy! I was sick a lot this morning and now my throat is raw.

I managed to sleep off the sicky feeling and my dad brought some roast home from work, so I'm feeling a little better. Orange juice always makes me feel loads better but no one will go out and get me any. Woe.

Bigpoppaad;3292417

LOL cant sleep i feel that bad.... No money for a fry up - No iron bruAnd … LOL cant sleep i feel that bad.... No money for a fry up - No iron bruAnd im only 16 mother just frowned.

There's a reason why the drinking age is 18 :whistling: At least there's no school in the morning.

Sympathy -> Out the window

Vitamin C is supposed to be good for hangovers - oranges/juice. Anything really sweet like coffee/tea with loads of sugar. Toast with jam.

Aftershocks are wicked!!
Same happened to me last year - never gargle Aftershocks (especially the red ones :oops: )

No sympathy i'm afraid tho - live & learn, then do it all again next weekend ;-)

go and get mashed again:-D

angelfairee;3292585

Urrrrrggghhhhh. I would like to join in for some of this sympathy! I was … Urrrrrggghhhhh. I would like to join in for some of this sympathy! I was sick a lot this morning and now my throat is raw.I managed to sleep off the sicky feeling and my dad brought some roast home from work, so I'm feeling a little better. Orange juice always makes me feel loads better but no one will go out and get me any. Woe.

I saw your threads last night... your typing was, erm, laboured... lol made me smile though, I wondered if you'd suffer today.

ur 16

Original Poster

W1zz;3292597

There's a reason why the drinking age is 18 :whistling: At least there's … There's a reason why the drinking age is 18 :whistling: At least there's no school in the morning.Sympathy -> Out the window

Well i have to be in college at 9:30am for a 6 hour rehersal :w00t:

Original Poster

LIVEUPDATE - LIVEUPDATE - LIVEUPDATE

Ok So i slept for about an hour - And have just had a red hot shower - that worked well.

Mums gone 2 get me some bacon for a bacon butty what a legend

chemist does summink called "resolve" and i swear by it. settles the tum tum. i always had a stash of it when i was younger. as always drank till made myslef sick. yes silly i know but hey was fun getting to that point hehe

black gerbil1;3292790

ur 16

I accidently bumped into a few pint and about 8 aftershocks

LIGHTWEIGHT!:-D

(How much did you have to drink AFTER you had warmed up?)

Original Poster

About 11 pints and 9 aftershocks - YES I WAS FUDGED.........Call me a lightweight - I can take it lol What i cant take is the alcohol lol

next time try sambucca wooooooohooooooo thats good sssssssssssssugar

Original Poster

ilovepink;3293750

next time try sambucca wooooooohooooooo thats good sssssssssssssugar

Yeh had 2 sambucca shots - i counted those as aftershocks lol just aniseedy and clear not bright red or black or blue lol

Bigpoppaad;3293696

About 11 pints and 9 aftershocks - YES I WAS FUDGED.........Call me a … About 11 pints and 9 aftershocks - YES I WAS FUDGED.........Call me a lightweight - I can take it lol What i cant take is the alcohol lol

wow ur mum is a legend like mine, always had bacon sandwiches ready after a night out, it solidifies her job in the house for another week.

just had to ask because everyone else is thinking it....were u driven to drink because u miss dean? one in the bum no harm done n all that

dont listen to the ppl sayin "oo 16 no sympathy" doubt they drunk at 18....i started at 17 and my worst ever experience was on a skiing trip for new year and as i was obviously a newbie at drinking i was drinking jd but basically doing it the wrong way round (there were no measurements in austria) they gave u a big jug of jd and then a little saucer of coke.....i basically filled up the jd near full to the glass everytime then poured a miniscule amount of coke aswell...........at midnight my mates had to visit me in the toilet whilst i was throwing up black sick to say happy new year........wasnt a great sign that it was gonna b a successful year for me!

give it a week maybe if uve been really bad tday but then ull b back wanting to drink again, just take it steady eddy, maybe just have pints and do em slow, b the one videoing ur mate pulling the fat ugly chick, dont b the one being videoed pulling the fat ugly chick, comprende?! :thumbsup:

You could treat us to a re-run of the 'Why you shouldn't get drunk' pics!!

chesso;3294030

You could treat us to a re-run of the 'Why you shouldn't get drunk' … You could treat us to a re-run of the 'Why you shouldn't get drunk' pics!!

who me? i have some embarrasing pics but never goin on here lool! x

acecatcher3;3294036

who me? i have some embarrasing pics but never goin on here lool! x

I'm sure I remember pics, not of you but of numpty.
Got it - Have some been deleted?
hotukdeals.com/ite…er/

Well drinking in Warrington on a Saturday night says it all, its full of chavs there and people over 50 trying to flirt with people under half their age.

chesso;3294053

I'm sure I remember pics, not of you but of numpty.Got it - Have some … I'm sure I remember pics, not of you but of numpty.Got it - Have some been deleted?http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/198320/numptyj-s-19th-birthday-disaster/

lol nah none have been deleted, thanks for hitting that thread made me laugh, that was a funny night! he has loads of bad pictures of me but he was warned to keep them to hisself haha! lucky he got banned really

smoooothies do the trick

Bigpoppaad;3292379

O and I'm roasting but feel freezing.

Its called the warmies...16 eh? I would have made you drink bicarb and water, given you a clip round the ear and sent you to bed with a copy of the Dandy..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free Cineworld voucher11
    2. Wow apple you really are bad911
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2047
    4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4721607

See more discussions