"Auto Express Magazine Best Buy 2018 and EVO Magazine Group Test Winner 2019"
The AlcoSense Excel includes a 64mm2 version of exactly the same Fuel Cell sensor used by Police breathalysers.
- 64mm2 Fuel Cell Sensor – smaller version of Police sensor
- Almost twice as accurate as award winning AlcoSense Elite
- 48mm Full Colour TFT Screen
- Works with any drink drive limit in the world
- Re-calibration alert
- Award-winning housing design
Tests show AlcoSense Excel’s tolerance is +0.15‰BAC, -0.00‰BAC. This means the Excel will read a little on the safe side, not too low and more than twice as accurate as the award-winning AlcoSense Elite. These are not cheap Chinese products that may or may not work.
Enjoy your holiday but make sure you are not in prison over XMas for a drunk driving conviction at 10am after a few beers with your colleagues.
In France you have to have a recognised breathalyser device in your car at all times.
It is about time we did so in the United Kingdom.alcosense.co.uk/alc…tml