Aldi are trialling an on-demand grocery home delivery

Posted 21st Jul 2020
Just a heads up, just encase you dont know, Aldi are trialling an on-demand grocery home delivery for the first time in

partnership with Deliveroo to help those who cannot currently visit our

stores. To find out if your local store offers this service please visit

aldi.co.uk/del…roo

Not many stores at the moment , but says 'Our home delivery service is currently being rolled out across limited number of stores in the UK
Community Updates
5 Comments
Available from Aldi store Didsbury Manchester - via Deliveroo if that helps
Been waiting for this. The missus won't go any further than the local Waitrose atm. £5 Aldi delivery charge easily recouped when we buy a list of the usual suspects from Aldi. Waiitng for the rollout to Reading.
Just reading on the Aldi website the prices Deliveroo charge maybe different to in store, I wonder how much they increase the prices by? And it says 150 items available, I’m not sure how that compares with the actual store? It’s early days I know.
Craig201821/07/2020 20:17

Just reading on the Aldi website the prices Deliveroo charge maybe …Just reading on the Aldi website the prices Deliveroo charge maybe different to in store, I wonder how much they increase the prices by? And it says 150 items available, I’m not sure how that compares with the actual store? It’s early days I know.

150 products compared to the 1700 lines that a typical Aldi stocks. Very easy to fulfil so I'd expect prices to be standard Aldi. Let's wait for the first user reviews to appear.
Edited by: "harrythefish" 21st Jul
Post a comment
@
    Text