Aldi ear pieces

Found 13th May
Does anybody else think the guy/girl on the Aldi tills is talking to you when they are putting your stuff through the check out ?
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
I am used to it. And it works for them. All the staff can talk to one another whilst keeping working. I get angrier about Tesco floor staff chatting away to one another and ignoring shoppers.
Aldi/ Yodel. Delivery waited in all day yesterdays for him/ her.
He comes knocking on door to early this morning. I said you supposed to be here yesterday.HE with his sunglasses on said it was bad weather yesterday.. What? ********** you are.& you got it on lips.
your lips.Don't forget to wipe it off.
Hate lies🖕
Aldi you need to employ another delivery company..
Edited by moderator: "removed swear word" 13th May
What are these actually for? to talk to each other or do they have a purpose? checking stock etc.?
themachman48 m ago

What are these actually for? to talk to each other or do they have a …What are these actually for? to talk to each other or do they have a purpose? checking stock etc.?

should surely only be for asking for assistance if they are on the checkouts
ignorant if chatting away whilst sticking through someones shopping
Slp3678916 h, 24 m ago

Aldi/ Yodel. Delivery waited in all day yesterdays for him/ her.He comes …Aldi/ Yodel. Delivery waited in all day yesterdays for him/ her.He comes knocking on door to early this morning. I said you supposed to be here yesterday.HE with his sunglasses on said it was bad weather yesterday.. What? ********** you are.& you got it on lips.your lips.Don't forget to wipe it off.Hate lies🖕Aldi you need to employ another delivery company..

What was on his lips??
Slp3678919 h, 37 m ago

Aldi/ Yodel. Delivery waited in all day yesterdays for him/ her.He comes …Aldi/ Yodel. Delivery waited in all day yesterdays for him/ her.He comes knocking on door to early this morning. I said you supposed to be here yesterday.HE with his sunglasses on said it was bad weather yesterday.. What? ********** you are.& you got it on lips.your lips.Don't forget to wipe it off.Hate lies🖕Aldi you need to employ another delivery company..

What?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions