Aldi give way turkeys to shelter

LocalFound 24th Dec 2017
not a deal i know . in our local Aldi today 3.30 today instead of reducing turkeys anymore they loaded them up and gave them to a local charity plus offered two shopping trolleys of bread products to them good on them
Community Updates
Misc
15 Comments
I gave a homeless man a cheeseburger last week. Can I have a thread about me too please?
Bure115 m ago

I gave a homeless man a cheeseburger last week. Can I have a thread about …I gave a homeless man a cheeseburger last week. Can I have a thread about me too please?

Is that a euphemism?
Well done Aldi Heard Marks and Spencer were doing the same thing this year
summerof7616 m ago

Well done Aldi Heard Marks and Spencer were doing the same thing …Well done Aldi Heard Marks and Spencer were doing the same thing this year

In fairness well done ALDI for giving food away that they would have had to pay to have collected and land filled!
Graham197913 m ago

In fairness well done ALDI for giving food away that they would have had …In fairness well done ALDI for giving food away that they would have had to pay to have collected and land filled!

Yes but the shop was packed they could of got some money for them but chosen to take off with. 30 mins left to sell them
Graham197928 m ago

In fairness well done ALDI for giving food away that they would have had …In fairness well done ALDI for giving food away that they would have had to pay to have collected and land filled!

Come on, where's your Christmas spirit
summerof768 m ago

Come on, where's your Christmas spirit

Maybe he’s been on it all day
32901344-pYFmy.jpg
And Tesco Prescott gave all the food that had today's and tomorrow's date to the nurses in Whiston Hospital
Bure111 h, 55 m ago

I gave a homeless man a cheeseburger last week. Can I have a thread about …I gave a homeless man a cheeseburger last week. Can I have a thread about me too please?

It's worth a go to start a thread, if you put yourself up as offering free food for homeless at your house tomorrow (25th), even if no one turns up, you may get 1000 deg+ heat and some folks may even say you restore faith in humanity.
caverncity23 m ago

And Tesco Prescott gave all the food that had today's and tomorrow's date …And Tesco Prescott gave all the food that had today's and tomorrow's date to the nurses in Whiston Hospital

Is it worth checking the Whiston Hospital if this did happen?
How about the free candles? How else are the homeless going to cook a turkey?
splender24 m ago

It's worth a go to start a thread, if you put yourself up as offering free …It's worth a go to start a thread, if you put yourself up as offering free food for homeless at your house tomorrow (25th), even if no one turns up, you may get 1000 deg+ heat and some folks may even say you restore faith in humanity.

Well why don't you start a thread then and see if you do get a 1000 Deg+ heat in misc.
caverncity32 m ago

Well why don't you start a thread then and see if you do get a 1000 Deg+ …Well why don't you start a thread then and see if you do get a 1000 Deg+ heat in misc.

Shall we all do it together? Do hundreds of threads here and see if any homeless turns up?
Edited by: "splender" 24th Dec 2017
Graham19792 h, 30 m ago

For several years they have been donating the least to charity... Sainsbury's has donated the most Vs landfill for several years. ALDI has been bottom of the pack.
Edited by: "davewave" 24th Dec 2017
i gave me £6 M & S voucher to man in store felt good i was not goin to use so ... all good
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants