1. ALDI Deals
Groups

Aldi Grand Store Opening Give Aways

Amazing give Aways for first 10 customers in the queue including 48'' 4K TV! 8 am opening at Colchester Cowdray Avenue store 22nd September! First 100 customers guaranteed free prize ranging from £10-£150

5 Comments

Quick, someone take a gopro at 8am, I love a bit of early morning violence.

When they opened here a couple of years ago they sent out flyers with £5 off £40 spend vouchers
    and the local rag had £5 fruit and veg vouchers for Tesco

I hope they will employ some security because it's going to be messy at opening time. What they need to do is take down the names of the first 10 in queue, and maybe the next hundred to avoid queue jumping/violence. I hope it's on the news or youtube.

thewongwing101

When they opened here a couple of years ago they sent out flyers with £5 … When they opened here a couple of years ago they sent out flyers with £5 off £40 spend vouchersand the local rag had £5 fruit and veg vouchers for Tesco

There is a book in this - that is one hell of a story.

That's my birthday, Sadly it's the other side of the Country :(.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2957
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764181
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846148
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17406142

See more discussions