Aldi launch giant 800g Easter eggs £14.99 (instore from 15th March)

Lead deal editor8
Posted 12th Mar
erm wow! that is a ton of easter egg for just £14.99, a few are aval - see below!

All from 15th March, whilst stocks last - Store locator here

Aldi’s showstopper Moser Roth Giant Ostrich Egg is an 'egg-ceptional' Easter treat of epic proportions, 800g to be precise.

The Moser Roth Giant Ostrich Egg is a 800g giant white chocolate egg with caramel flavouring.
3421281.jpg

The "beautifully crafted" Specially Selected Exquisite Butterfly 'Flutter & Bloom' Egg from Aldi is a stunning, intricate chocolate masterpiece - almost "too beautiful to eat", according to social media users.

The Easter egg is made with Fairtrade cocoa, the smooth Milk Chocolate Egg is hand decorated with 3D butterflies and flowers, and nested within the shell is a sweet, gold lustre Belgian blonde chocolate egg.
3421281.jpg
Last but not least of Aldi’s giant egg offerings is the Moser Roth Giant Dragon Egg.

Perfect for any celebration, it’s delicately moulded in the shape of a dragon’s egg and hand finished with a decorative ombre effect of bright russet to deep copper, and with a rich lustre finish.
3421281.jpg

Source
Community Updates

Groups

8 Comments
Er, why did you remove the "and I'm going to buy @andrewworrall1 all of them" from the end of the post title? I saw that edit
andrewworrall112/03/2020 14:38

Er, why did you remove the "and I'm going to buy @andrewworrall1 all of …Er, why did you remove the "and I'm going to buy @andrewworrall1 all of them" from the end of the post title? I saw that edit

Was going to, low stock
Dan_8212/03/2020 14:39

Was going to, low stock

Of course it is and of course you were
£1.87 per 100g

Not a great price though.
sammy12512/03/2020 14:50

£1.87 per 100gNot a great price though.

But surely it's the novelty factor of it been a giant egg.
Aw man, that White Caramel Ostrich Egg looks beaut- wish we had Aldi in NI
Quite like the look of the dragon's egg myself... Always a shame when you have to crack into it.... for at least a few seconds!
The butterfly egg is so pretty!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants