Aldi / Lidl liquid laundry wash

Found 27th May 2015
How do people find using Aldi/Lidl liquid washing compared with supermarket branded ones .. Would like to change but would like to hear some opinions first ... Also are you using the their dosing amount or have you had to use more ? ... And prices would be useful

Thanks in advance

1. Ask
  2. Washing
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Washing
10 Comments

used own branded from morrisons which is OK, £2 and bottle at the moment .

Original Poster

norville555

used own branded from morrisons which is OK, £2 and bottle at the moment … used own branded from morrisons which is OK, £2 and bottle at the moment .

how many washes do you get ?

don't know about liquid but i used the washing capsules from lidl own brand and it works just as well as branded ones if not better.

I use bio liquid,own brand, cheapest I can get.
if somethings badly stained, I soak it for a few hours / a day in a bucket with hot water, bio liquid and stain remover.

I use aldi, 21 washes for £1.99 and can't tell the difference between that and the branded ones.

I use Aldi own make washing powder and its great. I usually add Soda crystals to the powder to make it last longer.

We use either Aldi or Lidl washing tabs, non bio, and find them equal to the brand leaders.

I'm using the liquid/gel for £1.99 and the softener that's 99p for 2 litres, I've used the non bio and 2 in 1 liquid/ gel and have no problems with them. I love the stuff, it cleans the clothes and smells nice.

LIDL ARE THE BEST EVER IN ALL OF TIME USE THEM!

Use powder instead

Half the price per wash, cleans much better and doesn't gunge up your machine like liquid does
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions