Expired

Aldi Mint Shower Gel ......Anyone seen it or used it?

Found 16th Mar
Hi,
I've been looking for a substitute for the original source XXX Mint shower gel and came across this one from Aldi
aldi.co.uk/lac…400

Now i've been to Aldi's a few time and have not seen it once, i thought maybe it had been discountinued but the review is from last month.

Has anyone seen this shower gel in their local Aldi's?
Has anyone used it? Would they compare it to the original source mint shower gel?
(Not the normal mint and tea tree version but the special mens XXX Mint originalsource.co.uk/pro…int)

TIA
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Ask the store manager or shop assistants if they are still stocking it. It's also possible that they may not be aware that it's not on their shelves. Happened to me a few times with other items and going back to their store and not finding what I want on the second or third visit. I mention this to the store manager and usually the following week they have what I'm looking for on their shelves.

Original Source Mint & Tea Tree shower gel is also currently £1 in Superdrug and Boots, and 2 for £2 in Morrisons.

I also use Aldi's Vive shower gel, it's not bad actually. In fact, I like it better than all the other stuff that they sell in other supermarkets. I've never been able to find an equivalent with a decent or nicer scent.

Sorry I can't help otherwise.
Edited by: "LemonHead" 16th Mar
Incidentally, Lidl also sell tea tree and mint shower gel, if you have a Lidl near you that is. It's the same price as well, 55p/250ml bottles.
Edited by: "LemonHead" 16th Mar
Original Poster
LemonHead2 h, 38 m ago

Ask the store manager or shop assistants if they are still stocking it. …Ask the store manager or shop assistants if they are still stocking it. It's also possible that they may not be aware that it's not on their shelves. Happened to me a few times with other items and going back to their store and not finding what I want on the second or third visit. I mention this to the store manager and usually the following week they have what I'm looking for on their shelves.Original Source Mint & Tea Tree shower gel is also currently £1 in Superdrug and Boots, and 2 for £2 in Morrisons.I also use Aldi's Vive shower gel, it's not bad actually. In fact, I like it better than all the other stuff that they sell in other supermarkets. I've never been able to find an equivalent with a decent or nicer scent.Sorry I can't help otherwise.

Thanks LemonHead, didnt even think about Lidl.

I've just finished my stock of the XXX mint shower gel and to be honest i've tried the Original Source Mint & Tea Tree shower gel and its no where near as strong. (Need something strong for days when its super hot or when we have stuffy noses)

I think i'll try the lidl one and see how it goes
I like the mint stuff it makes my man bits tingle
Original Poster
Thanks everyone, managed to finally find it in aldi.
I never found the XXX one to be any stronger smelling than the normal mint, it just stung more when it got in eyes or other sensitive places.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions