Groups

aldi oil filled radiator any good?

saw oil filled radiator in aldi but is it worth spending a bit more? also dehumidifier 29.99

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

4 Comments

In order to generate room heat from such a radiator they need a shelf or something above them to force the heat to radiate out.
    I dont think its a brand thing at all. More of a reflection of that type of heater. I dont suspect the aldi heater is any better or worse than any other of that type except maybe on price.

I haven't looked but the better ones have a thermostat and a timer otherwise they are going to be much the same as any other. If they publish efficiency figures then I guess that would be the most useful guide

I purchased an oil filled radiator from Aldi 6/7 years ago, it's still as good as the day I bought it, heats up my bedroom in no time.

juls10

I purchased an oil filled radiator from Aldi 6/7 years ago, it's still as … I purchased an oil filled radiator from Aldi 6/7 years ago, it's still as good as the day I bought it, heats up my bedroom in no time.

yes , i agree i got one and its good .
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944519
      2. Buying an iPhone second hand22
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would813
      4. Easy Jet flights - does anyone know how far in advance seats are sold?57

See more discussions