Aldi On Line orders

Found 21st Apr
DO NOT order from Aldi on line. They do not deliver your goods. You either do not get them at all or they are NEVER delivered on the dates given and they just string you along. They stated they had delivered my items when they had not and refuse to refund. I have had to escalate the matter.
They do not answer the phone and do not reply to emailsLook on their Facebook pages to see all the complaints
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
DO NOT go to DisneyWorld. I went a couple of years ago and one of the stalls was shut
Correction : They didn't deliver YOUR goods. HTH, cool story etc etc etc....
Real question should be 8 years and 3 comments where on earth have you been you can’t have been waiting in all this time for your delivery.
Wtf now i hate aldi
23 Comments
Correction : They didn't deliver YOUR goods. HTH, cool story etc etc etc....
DO NOT go to DisneyWorld. I went a couple of years ago and one of the stalls was shut
thanks
Cheers. I hope you've reported this scam organisation to someone.
If you pay on your credit card then just claim back through your card provider.
Wtf now i hate aldi
----13 m ago

Wtf now i hate aldi

Remember the Aldi stores is different to the Aldi online even though the stores provide food to millions of happy customers up and down the country the online just takes your money and doesn’t deliver......:/
cmdr_elito1 h, 7 m ago

Remember the Aldi stores is different to the Aldi online even though the …Remember the Aldi stores is different to the Aldi online even though the stores provide food to millions of happy customers up and down the country the online just takes your money and doesn’t deliver......:/

If you read the facebook page the peppers are mouldy. Theres probably more but I wasn't THAT bored......
Oh man , last time I ordered from Aldi there was some confusion about the order , so they let me keep the goods and gave me a full refund , guess I just got lucky huh ?
I received goods bought online from Aldi on two separate occasions, not sure if perhaps you've been unlucky - did you complain to their customer services?
Does Aldi still sell double packs of scotch eggs for 69 pence and those 250ml cans of gin and tonic for 99 pence?

They're the only things I buy from there.
Real question should be 8 years and 3 comments where on earth have you been you can’t have been waiting in all this time for your delivery.
I'm calling bullsh
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 21st Apr
BillySollox2 h, 41 m ago

Does Aldi still sell double packs of scotch eggs for 69 pence and those …Does Aldi still sell double packs of scotch eggs for 69 pence and those 250ml cans of gin and tonic for 99 pence?They're the only things I buy from there.

that is a most refined diet!
BillySollox2 h, 53 m ago

Does Aldi still sell double packs of scotch eggs for 69 pence and those …Does Aldi still sell double packs of scotch eggs for 69 pence and those 250ml cans of gin and tonic for 99 pence?They're the only things I buy from there.

I think those gin and tonic are 89p now
cmdr_elito25 m ago

I think those gin and tonic are 89p now

Are they the Oliver Cromwell ones?

(please say yes)

BillySollox4 h, 38 m ago

Sounds like a decent enough diet to me. As long as the scotch eggs don't have bits of gristle in 'em.
I should avoid Aldi online because some stranger on the Internet had a bad experience?.

I'm pretty sure there will be an unsatisfied customer for every online company.

Might as well just disconnect my Internet now
33675639-yQSIo.jpg
Looking at the username.....nexxxtttt
I’ve never had a problem and ordered things from as low as 99p delivered by courier!
deleted1431257
Bloody Germans and their cheap cost cutting supermarkets...

33678524-F1kVs.jpg
deeky21st Apr

Sounds like a decent enough diet to me. As long as the scotch eggs don't …Sounds like a decent enough diet to me. As long as the scotch eggs don't have bits of gristle in 'em.

They were Crestwood scotch eggs, not sure if aldi still sell them, but they were free of gristle, and also free of a grey ring.

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants