Aldi Online Refund ??

Found 7th May
Never used Aldi online before. Was going to order some bike helmets.
Their returns for refund via postoffice ... free ??
Thanks for any reply
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Spend as much as you can on helmets - they could save your life one day. I've recently been in hospital for four months and seen many a person with a severe traumatic brain injury who basically can't do anything for themselves, either permanently or temporarily. Seriously, I'm not doubting Aldi's safety testing but please consider your place of purchase and make of helmet more carefully before deciding to buy.
3 Comments
Spend as much as you can on helmets - they could save your life one day. I've recently been in hospital for four months and seen many a person with a severe traumatic brain injury who basically can't do anything for themselves, either permanently or temporarily. Seriously, I'm not doubting Aldi's safety testing but please consider your place of purchase and make of helmet more carefully before deciding to buy.
Yes the last order I returned to Aldi was free via the post office .
Thank you ,Squiff for sharing and the advise . Tinkebellian for the answer i was looking for.
Yes , too many times i have seen people riding bikes without a helment. I personally think it should be compulsory .
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions