Aldi Quadruple Choc Cookies - WOW!

Posted 29th Jan
I love premium chocolate cookies - is there any better comfort food? My favourites used to be Sainsburys TTD quadruple choc cookies but at £2 for 200g very expensive and never seem to be on offer. My other favourites are Walkers Extremely chocolately cookies (not available in supermarkets, I've posted deals when Walkers offer a deal on their website), M&S Belgium choc cookies also deserve an honourable mention.
Now, Aldi have a new line, Quadruple Choc cookies at £1.19 for a 200g pack and they are every bit as good as Sainsburys. Highly recommended for chocoholics, will be my go-to cookies for the foreseeable future. Any other chocoholic have their own recommendations?
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

7 Comments
Are they a soft or crunchy cookie?
Arto29/01/2020 14:03

Are they a soft or crunchy cookie?

Crunchy
Arto29/01/2020 14:27

I’ll leave it then I like the soft ones

Dunk em in your tea, sorted
How do these compare to the fox's chocolate dipped ones?
Douglas_Birks29/01/2020 19:35

How do these compare to the fox's chocolate dipped ones?

For me Fox's are a good quality biscuit, and on offer at Sainsburys at the moment, so good value at £1 for 175g (probably better than Asda extra special and tesco finest) but don't have the taste of luxury that the ones mentioned in the post have.
geoffs1130/01/2020 08:59

For me Fox's are a good quality biscuit, and on offer at Sainsburys at the …For me Fox's are a good quality biscuit, and on offer at Sainsburys at the moment, so good value at £1 for 175g (probably better than Asda extra special and tesco finest) but don't have the taste of luxury that the ones mentioned in the post have.

That's an impressive comparison
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants