Aldi to release 7 new Hot Cross Bun flavours this month

EDITOR 8
Posted 10th Feb
Aldi appears to be putting a flavoursome twist on an easter tradition, by offering new flavours of the always popular hot cross buns. Releasing in stores from 27th February, the additions are to include;

3404191-ZKz5J.jpg(Via Manchester Evening News)

• Raspberry & Belgian white chocolate – £1.09 for a pack of four

"Chocolate lovers will adore the Belgian white chocolate chunks, raspberries and sweetened dried cranberries. In store from 27 February."

• Rhubarb & Custard - £1.09 for a pack of four

"Filled with candied dried rhubarb and white chocolate chips, they’re sure to have you hopping into store this Easter. Available from 27 February."

• Salted Caramel & Chocolate - £1.09 for a pack of four

"The heavenly buns are full of rich Belgian dark chocolate and chunks of salted caramel and toffee fudge pieces – cue the mouth-watering. Available in store from 30 January."

• Sticky toffee pudding - £1.09 for a pack of four

"Inspired by the dessert classic, the indulgent Sticky Toffee Pudding buns are made with dates and toffee pieces, and will be available to purchase in store ready for Easter from 27 February."

• Triple berry - 99p for a pack of four

"The hot cross buns are packed with flavour, made with cranberries, lingonberries, blueberries and sultanas. Available at Aldi’s everyday amazing prices from 27 February."

• Bramley apple - 99p for a pack of four

"If the chocolate buns feel too indulgent, Aldi’s a-peel-ing Specially Selected Kentish Bramley Apple Hot Cross Buns are sure to hit the spot thanks to the sultana and Bramley British apple filling. Available in store from 30 January.

• Brioche - 99p for a pack of four

"The luxury hot cross buns have a rich buttery taste and are packed full of juicy sultanas and raisins. Available in store now."

• Traditional - 99p for a pack of four

Thoughts? Any particular flavours getting your attention?

Community Updates

Groups

8 Comments
Hmm all sound good, I’ve always liked Aldi’s buns. Lots of fruit in then. Not like some other shops
dorey6910/02/2020 15:00

Hmm all sound good, I’ve always liked Aldi’s buns. Lots of fruit in then. N …Hmm all sound good, I’ve always liked Aldi’s buns. Lots of fruit in then. Not like some other shops

My local greengrocers has a lot of fruit in it.
Some are in stores now.
Argh!!! I had a problem with hot cross buns as it was. Now they made a raspberry and chocolate flavour! Dammit! Think I’ll be stocking up on 28th! Thanks op my waistline appreciates your post
Tea_minion10/02/2020 17:17

Argh!!! I had a problem with hot cross buns as it was. Now they made a …Argh!!! I had a problem with hot cross buns as it was. Now they made a raspberry and chocolate flavour! Dammit! Think I’ll be stocking up on 28th! Thanks op my waistline appreciates your post

My thoughts exactly! I now need to try all 7 just to be sure which I prefer.
Sounds delicious especially with some lurpak
Ohhh, me likey. I'm going into Aldi more and more these days so will try a few of these
fanpages10/02/2020 15:02

My local greengrocers has a lot of fruit in it.

Mine doesn't, its a vape shop now
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants